Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Trains may be an issue as reports of incident near Gatwick with person being struck by train. Hope all well with those involved.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Trains may be an issue as reports of incident near Gatwick with person being struck by train. Hope all well with those involved.
Looks like it’s the slow line via Redhill. Almost all Brighton - Victoria trains cancelled but almost all the Thameslink running.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This seems to happen every time there's a game or is it just an every day thing now !

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I'm unfortunately unable to go tonight, but if someone can let us all know whether or not tracksuit from last year makes an appearance that'd be appreciated.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Low expectations for this.
This. I'm missing the game as at the theatre (Mrs D wanted to see the show...) so will check the scoreline at various points but not sure I'd feel comfortable watching the game live. Too many key players missing, even if they have a handful of their key players missing too.

Not sure we'll get through to the next round.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Mind how you go while getting there, absolute hooley blowing in RH20 and looks similar in London at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here