Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've got front row lower tier seats. Weather says it will stop raining by KO tonight, I hope so. Mate pulled out due to flu, think he has the right idea.
Add to that it's Amstel beer, I detest that and would rather drink water.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone got home via the DLR ? The walk to Stratford after the match is always a ballache

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Anyone got home via the DLR ? The walk to Stratford after the match is always a ballache
Got DLR from pudding mill lane back to Stratford then jubilee before. Was a bit quicker. Today I was thinking of dlr to canary wharf then change for jubes there. What could go wrong?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Got DLR from pudding mill lane back to Stratford then jubilee before. Was a bit quicker. Today I was thinking of dlr to canary wharf then change for jubes there. What could go wrong?
Was just looking at this - PML to canary wharf and then jubilee line to London Bridge looks like it could be a winner.

Anyone been to PML before and know if there are mega queues there?

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Was just looking at this - PML to canary wharf and then jubilee line to London Bridge looks like it could be a winner.

Anyone been to PML before and know if there are mega queues
Went pml to Stratford before and pretty much got straight on the platform.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Anyone been to PML before and know if there are mega queues there?
Pissed myself laughing ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here