Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Shouldn't say this going into injury time but Sanchez has been absolutely class today. Come and claimed anything that has come near him and made a couple of brilliant reflex saves. He's had some shaky moments pre season but looking like he's got his errors out the system early

I think Sanchez and the back 3 are looking really solid so far this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
From the BBC Premier League page:

FULL-TIME
West Ham 0-2 Brighton
Brighton join Leeds in the top four with a fully deserved victory over West Ham.

The Hammers - who have yet to score in the league this season - are booed off by their own fans at full-time.

Superb!!!!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not too shabby.

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-08-21T14-55-44.804Z.png

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You know they say that all teams are created equal, but you look at the Albion and you look at West Ham and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But we’re genetic freaks and we’re not normal! So they got a 25%, AT BEST, chance to beat us. Then you add our away support to the mix, their chances of winning drastic go down. See, the match at the London Stadium, they got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but we got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because West Ham KNOW they can't beat us and they’re not even gonna try!
So West Ham, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus our 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at the London Stadium. But then you take our 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, the Albion got 141 2/3 chance of winning at the London Stadium. See David Moyes, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at 14:00.

Told you so. We won because they got faaaaat asses

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Well, this is just getting silly now :wink:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Allow me a little self indulgence. We lost our beloved cat on Thursday so shove that result up you sideways, Zouma. Thank you lads.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
That was bloody great, good play, good goals and great players to come on when needed. We are one of the best teams at the moment, long may it last.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Great stuff. Trossard’s goal got the loudest cheer from me so far this season.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
We're playing the best football in our history at the highest level, and Solly starts in every win.

I can't see Solly's position being one where the club are looking to replace him, other priorities.

He'll probably never be an EPL scorer, bar the odd one, so hard to have that composure in the moment at this level.

I agree re best football etc. Would just prefer to see Lamptey in that position personally. I just find Solly so frustrating as he does that hard work so well but just rarely has that end product. Each to their own however. Great win all round and an amazing start to the season

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So we've beaten 2 sides in Man United and West Ham that are playing in Europe this season.

And we've comprehensively outplayed a cash-rich Newcastle.

Who's up for Albion qualifying for Europe?

trossard.jpg

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
We are playing brilliantly this season. Credit to Potter for how is he getting the best out of everyone, and of course credit to the players themselves for how composed they are out there and really how well they are gelling with one another. Pervis looks he will fit in nicely, a beautiful cross from him, Bob being his usual dependable self in goal, and the away fans being loud and awesome as always.

Really good vibes around our club right now and I could not be prouder to be a Seagull.

:albion2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here