West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gus doesn't know what the f**k he is doing more often than not.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not a lot you can do about this. Damage limitation mission.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Let's be honest they are better players than we have and if we keep giving them the ball we get what we deserve

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
So Gus' BIZARRE starting line-up hasn't worked, eh? I'm shocked. The worst thing about this will be Allardyces Fat Smug face.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Christ. Deja Vu .. the full back pairing of Painter & Calderon.

Been said many times on here since LAST APRIL, those 2 have no pace and cannot defend against better players.

An eye-opener for Gus, I really hope, for his Summer 2012 transfer business. Should have been sorted Summer 2011.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Shocking team selection, doomed before kick off. 3-0 down and still playing one up front says it all.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have to say though, the amount of people on this thread who seem pleased that we're being battered is ridiculous.

I agree, it's almost as though they're happy that they can have a go at Poyet despite the fact that the keeper is the same, 3 out 4 defenders are the same and only one defender changed because of injury. The midfield and front men haven't had a chance yet because of our shaky defence which hasn't changed much. Of course I'm gutted but the way some posters can't wait to get their knives into Poyet is very concerning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports