Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham away tickets

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Still seemed an unnecessary pain in the arse tho, a wait of someting less than 2 mins. On same scramble days that might be crucial
Can't say that. Always do things perfectly apparently. Fans on the other hand,........

But yes, madness with the info available on tickets available, numbers in tiers etc. When there's more eligible than tickets then queue it (minus the hoops). If not let it run but be sure to empty baskets between tiers. But.....

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
about how many do you think, 2/300?

Only 400 sold today, so you'd assume about that (maybe a bit less) tomorrow. I'd wildly guess 400 plus the unopened block? another 400 - so chances should be good Friday.
Thanks London Irish, could not have put it better myself.
The only mystery is when are they going to open the last block? currently just over 700 left so i would hope if about 300 are sold tomorrow morning then they will open it in the afternoon in preparation for Friday and not wait till all the rest are sold.

Well that's the morning rush over with, and now just under a thousand left. Yeh might make tomorrow :laugh:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Just an update for those looking to buy tomorrow when it opens to all season ticket holders. There are currently 904 tickets left over the 3 blocks in the upper tier.
No doubt the queuing system will be fired up again tomorrow but i doubt, with that number left, that anybody will miss out and there will in all likelihood be some for Albion + members on Tuesday .
Total sales by day are roughly 1270 Tuesday 450 Wednesday and 220 Today.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not been to the London Stadium before. What’s the best block to aim for?
Any lower if available imo……the blocks in the upper tier are MILES from the pitch (and separated from the lower tier by quite a distance so the atmosphere is crap). It’s pretty rubbish all round :shrug: Be prepared to be sent all round the houses post-match getting back to the tube station as well.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Any lower if available imo……the blocks in the upper tier are MILES from the pitch (and separated from the lower tier by quite a distance so the atmosphere is crap). It’s pretty rubbish all round :shrug: Be prepared to be sent all round the houses post-match getting back to the tube station as well.
Thanks. Quite a contrast to Upton Park then, where you were right on top of the pitch.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Buy is greyed out. Doesn't say sold out.

Season ticket holder and signed in....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Working here

whu.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here