Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham and Bournemouth sold out, ticket exchanges open

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My Bournemouth ticket will be up for sale as I am off playing golf at the belfry that weekend.

as my ticket is an old bastard level, does that mean they can only sell it to another old bastard or do they sell it at full price and I get the full price amount or just my old bastard rate?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
My Bournemouth ticket will be up for sale as I am off playing golf at the belfry that weekend.

as my ticket is an old bastard level, does that mean they can only sell it to another old bastard or do they sell it at full price and I get the full price amount or just my old bastard rate?
They wil sell it at adult price and give us the old bastard rate minus £1 if it sells

Enjoy the belfry and stay out of Bel Airs if it’s still going!

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018

A) Bad fan 😂

B) Whatever the ticket you put up, the club will only sell it at full adult price, and you get a partial refund based on your ticket cost

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

If you want an experience, go in the Bel Air club at night if it’s still there 😃

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They wil sell it at adult price and give us the old bastard rate minus £1 if it sells

Enjoy the belfry and stay out of Bel Airs if it’s still going!
Just realised you posted the same as me. Went for a stag a few years back. Some 50 odd year old Brummy erm ‘lass’ was all over everyone on the dance floor all night. Chucking out time and she got her crutch from the bar and hobbled out. Good old benefit system in this country 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Listed mine for West Ham and sold already

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just realised you posted the same as me. Went for a stag a few years back. Some 50 odd year old Brummy erm ‘lass’ was all over everyone on the dance floor all night. Chucking out time and she got her crutch from the bar and hobbled out. Good old benefit system in this country 🤦🏻‍♂️
Did the Sunday Drive deal years back and was surprised by the number of cocktail dresses on a Sunday night, all became clear quite quickly!

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Not sure if this is the right thread but I can't make the West Ham game so my son, who has the ST next to me in the Upper East, wants to take his girlfriend. She's not really into football but would quite like to see a game with him but for me to share my ST with her will cost £36 for her to become an Albion+ member, something that she'll never use again I suspect.

Probably been written about here a lot but that just seems wrong.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not sure if this is the right thread but I can't make the West Ham game so my son, who has the ST next to me in the Upper East, wants to take his girlfriend. She's not really into football but would quite like to see a game with him but for me to share my ST with her will cost £36 for her to become an Albion+ member, something that she'll never use again I suspect.

Correct. Been covered a thousand times

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

How much does he love her?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here