Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Shit first half, better second half, much better extra time. Poor game but good result.
Möder, Trossard and Cucurella made the difference when they came on. Really like the look of Ferguson too.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I don’t think so
I reckon he might be kept with the squad and used occasionally

Potter says he’s been training with the first team for the last month or so. Presumably unless anything changes he’s going to be that 4th forward on the bench alongside Welbeck, Maupay/Trossard (thus replacing Connolly/Locadia)

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Deserved win in a game we controlled. By far the better team. Not a great match or performance, but that's to be expected at that dump and with those cloggers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only watched the second half but feck me Gross and March both frustrated the hell out of me. Was Trossard going for a record number of flicks that don’t come off?

Still a wins a win

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I’d love to see him force his way into the starting XI through sheer weight of goals

I am with you on that a decent half chance onto the roof of the net, a good finish though adjudged offside and generally looked pretty decent to me , wants to score and gets into good positions....

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Similar to how you got happy when Alzate got injured.

Classy guy you are. Very mentally healthy.

**** off prick. I'm allowed an opinion you bellend

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
One of those games when you know deciding not to go was the correct choice .. fair play to all those that did though [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I LOVE the cup!

Hopefully the players won’t be too knackered as we were passing it around them for most of the extra time.

Don’t think our keeper made a save. Button did well.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We looked a different side when Cucurella & Moder came on. Deserved to go through in the end, shame we couldn’t do it without extra time, but with 6 days until the Palace game hopefully the lads can have tomorrow off and come back refreshed and energised, plus we didn’t need to do much in the 2nd half of extra time as West Brom were spent!

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Get in there! A huge banana skin avoided. :clap:

I felt a sense of dread when West Brom scored and thought that would be it but the sending off turned the game. Once we restored parity at 1-1, we were always going to be too strong for them in extra-time. Pleased for Maupay, should give him more confidence and a really good cup run could turn this season into the best I've ever known.

Job done. Finally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here