Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bullocks, we’ve just gone behind at Kidderminster, according to The Guardian.

There goes our cunning tactic of entering the Cup twice.

a37dd5286871939fbf61476f923bca4d.jpg

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I've been watching football for 25 years. Only Wigan and Portsmouth have won the FA cup who weren't in European competition already, and things went badly for both clubs. So i have never ever seen the magic of the cup, all i have seen is the big clubs dominate and the smaller ones get punished for going far. So i'm sorry, but i have zero love for the cup, as even when we were in the lower leagues,, we never made it past the third round until Poyet was in charge. So no wonder i have zero enjoyment of this competition.

Shame, I feel sorry for you. Keep on going, and when you’ve been watching them for 60 years and experienced some magical cup runs, maybe you’ll become a fan.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Why don't they put a cross in? Best way to score is to put ball in the danger area or shoot! So frustrating!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If you haven’t enjoyed the last twenty minutes you should give up football. Great fun!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Shame, I feel sorry for you. Keep on going, and when you’ve been watching them for 60 years and experienced some magical cup runs, maybe you’ll become a fan.

See, that's the thing, you have watched football when the FA cup was the biggest competition,. You also saw us get to the final. I saw us get to the semi-final under Hughton's second season, one of the worst since league one days.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We certainly don’t need our best players playing another 30 mind.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Negative: I'd like to take a warm bath and a good, long shit but will have to postpone those things.

Positive: 30 more minutes of Evan Ferguson perhaps grabbing a winner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here