Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Well I have been watching albion for 48 years and have seen some excellent FA a cup days, and shite ones, and exciting ones and miserable ones. I have watched us in arguably the two biggest games in our life as a club.

But I stand by my original point…you are everything that is wrong with modern football. Well done. Get yourself a badge!

No he isn’t. And anyway, modern football is better than old football. It’s not compulsary for fans to like the FA Cup.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Massive fan of Warren repeatedly losing his shit with the officials on BBC Sussex

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Very nicely taken by Moder :)

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I second all of that. I find the FA Cup a totally dull distraction and hate the cup weekends. Looking forward to get back to the real stuff on Friday.

Same as this. The FA cup is a load of turd, used to be okay watching the final on a Saturday at 3pm yonks ago when there wasn't much football on TV. Nostalgia. I absolutely hate this competition now. Full of clichés. Dan Walker sums this competition up for me.

I think the majority of fans feel the same, look at attendances, stadiums barely half full. It's a good day out for your Eastbourne's etc.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
That goal in the last few minutes is what cup football is all about, sod the one point!
Washie enjoy 😉

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Cracking strike, credit to young Ferguson too who was busting a gut to force his way into the box which possibly caused the run of Moder to go un-noticed, think it goes down as an assist on his debut as it was his touch in Moders run.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Let's 'av a winner!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They went fully in the knowledge how this team plays. With a small handful of exceptions over the course of a season, it's not good to watch or entertaining in any way.

Most of them, like most in the football world in general, probably disagree with you.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Well I have been watching albion for 48 years and have seen some excellent FA a cup days, and shite ones, and exciting ones and miserable ones. I have watched us in arguably the two biggest games in our life as a club.

But I stand by my original point…you are everything that is wrong with modern football. Well done. Get yourself a badge!

I wish it was different, but i'd love to enjoy a cup run. Also, I've only ever seen one run, a few years ago. I have no emotional ties to the competition. Fair play and respect to you if you do, but to me it's the same as the league cup, just a distraction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here