Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
This is a terrible game of football.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
OMG. Are you Tony? Are you in the board? Who gives a monkey‘a about the money? As a fan and not an accountant, its about watching your team win and compete and playing decent football. I’m lucky enough to have been to two FA Cup finals with Brighton in my life and I can remember every minute of them. Stop thinking about the money and dream.

I've been watching football for 25 years. Only Wigan and Portsmouth have won the FA cup who weren't in European competition already, and things went badly for both clubs. So i have never ever seen the magic of the cup, all i have seen is the big clubs dominate and the smaller ones get punished for going far. So i'm sorry, but i have zero love for the cup, as even when we were in the lower leagues,, we never made it past the third round until Poyet was in charge. So no wonder i have zero enjoyment of this competition.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Were being beaten all over the pitch here, and sticking to tippy tappy football :shrug:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
We've missed some awful chances but I'm very impressed with West Brom's pressing. Might change now with the red card.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Ref had no choice for the 2nd yellow. Stupid challenge when he got a yellow a couple of mins b4.

Probably the help we needed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here