Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Impressed with Offiah so far, seems to have pace and guile. If/when young Tariq goes, we're suitably covered

Not sure he’s lamptey standard quite yet or anything close .
Fairly promising performance though

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The FA cup means nothing to me. As does the league cup. nor the Europa league nor the conference league. The prize money is less than the average attendance at the AMEX for each round. Plus nobody outside the European teams win it anyway, if one does, they seem to have financial difficulties straight after.

And there ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example of “ modern football fan”

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Untitled-1.jpg

:lolol:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
The FA cup means nothing to me. As does the league cup. nor the Europa league nor the conference league. The prize money is less than the average attendance at the AMEX for each round. Plus nobody outside the European teams win it anyway, if one does, they seem to have financial difficulties straight after.

It’s very sad when finishing 10th means more than winning the FA Cup. In 25 years no one will care if Albion were 8th, 10th, 15th whatever. But they will care that the club won a major trophy.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Impressed with Offiah so far, seems to have pace and guile. If/when young Tariq goes, we're suitably covered

Fairly promising performance although if he’s competing with Sarmiento he will struggle for minutes. Sarmiento is a bit special

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011

OMG. Are you Tony? Are you in the board? Who gives a monkey‘a about the money? As a fan and not an accountant, its about watching your team win and compete and playing decent football. I’m lucky enough to have been to two FA Cup finals with Brighton in my life and I can remember every minute of them. Stop thinking about the money and dream.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
It’s very sad when finishing 10th means more than winning the FA Cup. In 25 years no one will care if Albion were 8th, 10th, 15th whatever. But they will care that the club won a major trophy.

Worth it just for the day out at Wembley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here