Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're getting Goal Music

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I was already having a bad day at work when I saw that, and went bloody mental and had to go in to the machine room to calm down. We ARE NOT READING. So now I see it is a joke I can have a little laugh about it. Nice one Brighton you really had me there. But DONT ever think about doing it for real.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Updated article

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-goal-music-against-norwich-city-2369035.aspx

APRIL FOOLS!

The below story was merely an April Fools joke from the club.

Brighton & Hove Albion will make history this Friday when the club plans to trial goal music at the Amex for the first time during the Championship fixture with Norwich City.

In a bid to further boost atmosphere inside the stadium, the club will launch its search for a goal anthem this week, with different songs sampled each time Albion score between now and the end of the season
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...norwich-city-2369035.aspx#VvfmpdC3XBoVUrWE.99

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
For those of you who thought this was true, can you post the following on this thread.

Who you bank with
Name
Address
Account Number
Mothers maiden name.

I'll be round later to sell you some magic beans.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
For those of you who thought this was true, can you post the following on this thread.

Who you bank with
Name
Address
Account Number
Mothers maiden name.

I'll be round later to sell you some magic beans.

I thought it would be a bit foolish to post those things on this thread, so I PM'd you.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
judging by some comments here re: the Amex atmosphere, i thought they usually played the 90 minute, extended remix version at most games already....

Can't believe it took nearly 60 posts from mine for someone to crack that gag. I've been waiting for it since I posted. :lolol:

Shoppers

Jul 14, 2013
Ah how many have a short memory? What about the article in the programme a few years ago when still at the Withdean that the shirt colour was going to change to green. Big uproar only to be told later that it was an April fool joke. Then the following year the green and black away shirt.

My son has already suggested playing " don't worry, be happy"

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Should we ever indulge in this ridiculous, American rubbish, I hope we never score at home again

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Probably for the best.
With Fat Boy Slim already broadcasting crowd noises through the pa, to mix in goal music would stretch even his talents .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Probably for the best.
With Fat Boy Slim already broadcasting crowd noises through the pa, to mix in goal music would stretch even his talents .

Is this a Palace thread? No, I dont think it is, even if it doe's mention tinpot in several posts , so do one, you're not welcome here

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ah how many have a short memory? What about the article in the programme a few years ago when still at the Withdean that the shirt colour was going to change to green. Big uproar only to be told later that it was an April fool joke. Then the following year the green and black away shirt.

My son has already suggested playing " don't worry, be happy"
I don't think an away kit is the same as changing the home colors. I remember seeing us play away in green back in the 1970s. And red come to that as well.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Does anybody remember the one where all the Albion players went to chessington when we were on the brink of relegation. I fell for that one hook, line and sinker. I hope nobody heard me as I was walking away from the Withdean the following Saturday after another dreadful performance having a massive moan up about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here