Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're getting Goal Music

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Excellent effort all round from the club. Every decent website needs an April Fools Day article buried among its content and I hope we can also take this as indicative of how much the club knows this is a non-starter with the supporters.

Although, if they're asking, I nominate Gay Bar by Electric Six.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Bloody hope it's a piss poor attempt at April fools.

Of course it is an April fools - "piss poor attempt"?!?!? I think it is bloody funny - great bit of fishing to wind up all the moaners! As others have said it shows the club is very aware of the fan's thoughts on goal music.

But then again it might be true!!!!!!aaaaaahhhh

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
With our goal scoring record, until recently, they would end up playing it for corners.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The other cheering aspect is that the club still can't write a literate story or deploy commas.

Brighton & Hove Albion will make history this Friday when the club plans to will trial goal music at the Amex for the first time during the Championship fixture with against Norwich City.

In a bid to further boost the atmosphere inside the stadium, the club will launch its search for a goal anthem this week, with different songs sampled each time Albion score between now and the end of the season.

The club has agreed the move, after being impressed by the approach used by the RFU at during the recent England under-20s rugby international.

Fans are being invited to suggest songs for consideration, via the club's official tTwitter feed and Facebook page. and tThe club will trial various different types of music (songs?) across the final four home matches of the season.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The other cheering aspect is that the club still can't write a literate story or deploy commas.

Brighton & Hove Albion will make history this Friday when the club plans to will trial goal music at the Amex for the first time during the Championship fixture with against Norwich City.

In a bid to further boost the atmosphere inside the stadium, the club will launch its search for a goal anthem this week, with different songs sampled each time Albion score between now and the end of the season.

The club has agreed the move, after being impressed by the approach used by the RFU at during the recent England under-20s rugby international.

Fans are being invited to suggest songs for consideration, via the club's official tTwitter feed and Facebook page. and tThe club will trial various different types of music (songs?) across the final four home matches of the season.

Is this sum sort of april falls joke or our you really that sad.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Amazing how people love wicket music at the County Ground but won't hear of goal musical the Amex.
Have a good morning ???
Why is it amazing? And unless I missed it (possible) they didn't play wicket music last time I was there for a Championship game.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I reckon this will enhance the atmosphere if anything!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think the club are on record saying "there will never be goal music at the Amex". If not the club, the Martin Perry definitely said it back at the opening of the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here