Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're done

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Some of you should have a good look at yourselves or post elsewhere. I know we are all pissed off but I thought that when we went down to 10 we were going to get tonked. Weds were crap end of. We can put out a team on monday that can beat them even though we have lost half our first team. Effing dream on you loosers.

What ever team we put out on Monday, it will not be anywhere near as strong as it should be or needs to be against a very good Wednesday side. But we are at home, and our players have played with massive heart and desire all season, we have to get behind them and will them on. It only takes one goal, and we are back in it.
I am just as gutted as anyone on here after tonight, but I will sing my heart out alongside every one of you on Monday, and hope and pray that we can pull it off!
Brighton till I die!

Anyone else think Bloom has taken
us as far as we can go?didn't want to pay Murray's wage...
Perhaps it s time to step down and get a Russian or far eastern owner in,hasn't done Leicester any harm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are f...ing nuts?
Where the hell would we be with out Bloom? He's a good business man, and he knows he has to speculate to accumulate. If we don't make it this year, then I know he will put his hand in his pocket again in the summer and bring in some more quality players. Our biggest problem is holding on to Hughton and some of our better players. If we can do that build on the squad, he know's the premier league jackpot is just around the corner.

Are f...ing nuts?
Where the hell would we be with out Bloom? He's a good business man, and he knows he has to speculate to accumulate. If we don't make it this year, then I know he will put his hand in his pocket again in the summer and bring in some more quality players. Our biggest problem is holding on to Hughton and some of our better players. If we can do that build on the squad, he know's the premier league jackpot is just around the corner.

Keep taking the meds mate!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I wasn't that impressed with Wednesday if im honest. Over two legs with both teams having fully fit squads i firmly believe we have the better players and manager. Shame Wednesday had a massive help with injuries and playing against 10 men. They did score two good goals and their front pair worked well.

With all our bad luck,injuries and suspensions i feel our team is far to weak to turn around a 2-0 deficit on Monday. Real shame our season has ended the way it has.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
No, think you're on your own.
I could not post on the original post for some reason, I have had a drink.
I sometimes wish we still had the thumbs down option.
You sir are a troll. Now feck of back under your bridge.
At least I assume you are on a wind-up?
Have I been infected? Every time I try to post I am told it is 3 characters short. What is going on.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Even if we manage to get past them, we'll be putting out a weakened side in the final anyway. It's altogether infuriating.

Just hope there are minimal dick heads who will no show Monday.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Our best team beats Wednesday's best team, end of. The unfortunate fact is when we have met this season we have never been at full strength, tonight was almost funny if it had not been so ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 22389

No team has ever come back from a two goal deficit after the first leg to win.

Balls! Records are there to be broken.

But then no team has lost 4 players in the play offs, we are talking about Brighton here and anything is possible. I still believe, sort of. We never make it easy.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
But then no team has lost 4 players in the play offs, we are talking about Brighton here and anything is possible. I still believe, sort of. We never make it easy.
Believe in anything, remember Liverpool's famous comeback v Milan in 2005, anything's possible :)

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
If I was a Wednesday fan I would have left the stadium tonight somewhat a little disappointed. We were a severely wounded animal tonight & they should have killed the game off when we went down to ten men. But they failed to win by anymore than two goals. They could well come to regret that come 10pm on Monday evening. As we know a wounded animal can often be much more dangerous than a fit one. It won't be easy but there's still light at the end of the tunnel.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Did you not go to Charlton when we were 2-0 down at half time
Did you not watch Liverpool beat Milan when 3-0 down
It's not over yet

If you went to Charlton you would have missed it as it was at the Amex! In neither game were both teams completed ****ed by injuries to key players.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Enough of this defeatist talk already.

We're a better footballing side than Wednesday as evidenced by the league table.

We can score at least 2 goals in an hour and a half of football.

We held out with 10 men with the fates against us.

It's going to be a great night at the Amex.

The Albion will be up for it.

The fans believe.

#together

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
If I was a Wednesday fan I would have left the stadium tonight somewhat a little disappointed. We were a severely wounded animal tonight & they should have killed the game off when we went down to ten men. But they failed to win by anymore than two goals. They could well come to regret that come 10pm on Monday evening. As we know a wounded animal can often be much more dangerous than a fit one. It won't be easy but there's still light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, none of them I spoke to after the game were disappointed. Not cocky, to be fair, and not counting chickens but pleased they were playing us rather then Boro and justifiably looking forward.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Yes I'm disappointed yes I am down yes I feel the world is against us yes the team is down to 6 player, a couple of reserves and the tea lady but have I given up?
Have I bollux we are Brighton we live with our backs to the wall (Ho err missus) but all the time there is breathe in my body I will have hope they cannot take that away from me.
I won't be druv!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We can certainly do it as we still have the players to get at Wednesday....Murphy and lua lua should be refreshed and but time lua lua got his form back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here