Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're done

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I'm really disappointed by the result and the circumstances. But can we all get behind the team and be proud on Monday and show the country what we are made of.

Jan 30, 2008
Why are you always so negative? We've got a team that bust a gut tonight to keep the score respectable, and give themselves a chance in the second leg, but all you can do is mock. Are you a true Albion fan?

i'm not mocking the performance one bit but what i'm saying is that after the previous play off defeats you need to keep things in perspective, as the manager said it's to close to call in these play off games, did you think we were going to win tonight ?
regards
DR

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Just to re-cap.Wednesday finished 15 POINTS below us yet might go to the Prem.

The play-offs is fair isn't it.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
What's this nonsense that Wednesday will sit....says who?
More than likely they will go for an early goal against our injury stricken side - that will kill the game.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
very positive normally but with all the injuries, 2-0 down, once again we've fallen. :down:

Or, rather, been felled. It's not like the last time. And it's not over yet.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
It feels like we're done, we're all deflated.....but the only thing we should do now is think positively. We'll put a side out which isn't our first 11 because of injuries and suspensions, but who knows we get an early goal and a late one and we're into extra time....it's not over as long as we give it a good go in first half and don't concede again.......play with two keepers.....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
not a loser just a realist, the writing was on the wall a while back, i'll eat my words no problem if i'm proven wrong
regards
DR

I really do not care if you are a realist or not, you are a negative influence around here. We come from the same era but you just want to live in the past, in the time that teenagers thought their brands meant something, when we rowed not only at football but at Bank Holidays, music gigs and end of term school discos. Life has moved on, sitting on the sidelines going :whistle: etc whilst alluding at how tough we were means Jack Sxxt now.

Move on, support the team, get behind the club as a whole, be part of the Albion experience that you claim that you used to be part of. Alternatively you could sit on the sidelines going :whistle: looking like a knob. Oh, and buy a ticket you goon!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
whatever happens we be a Premiership team soon, we have made the playoffs in 3 out of 4 years, we have a amazing manager, great chairman, brillant stadium, decent fans i would say brillant but got some right NUMPTIES. got really strong squad and if we keep this side and dont sell and add a couple we WILL go up next year as champions.
couple of negatives get rid of Wilson and Manu (i can see why we took chance on both but both not good enough attitude and work rate wise, both you can tell have the talent but no thank you for either, not good enough to wear our blue and white.

Jan 30, 2008
I really do not care if you are a realist or not, you are a negative influence around here. We come from the same era but you just want to live in the past, in the time that teenagers thought their brands meant something, when we rowed not only at football but at Bank Holidays, music gigs and end of term school discos. Life has moved on, sitting on the sidelines going :whistle: etc whilst alluding at how tough we were means Jack Sxxt now.

Move on, support the team, get behind the club as a whole, be part of the Albion experience that you claim that you used to be part of. Alternatively you could sit on the sidelines going :whistle: looking like a knob. Oh, and buy a ticket you goon!

look you're entitled to your opinion just like i am, thing is i got other interests apart from spending my money following the Albion these days , i'm not a glory hunter who's going to turn up because we're in the play offs even though i had an offer of a ticket
regards
DR

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Lua lua, dunk skalak.

3 free kicks won.
3 perfect dead ball deliveries
3 headers.

Job done.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Like many i was feeling gutted, then i read someone put that it was a poor performance and we needed a bit of pride.......... i let them have it with both barrels, pride was definitely not in short supply and the performance was fairly good considering the injuries and players missing.
One thing that came home tonight is that Wednesday could rest players previously knowing they were in the play offs, it gave us no advantage going at it full tilt v Derby and Boro and losing Dunk and Stevens and not being able to rest others.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Negative? Realism mate, Baldock doesn't score many goals, Wilson looked disinterested, our most threatening winger is out...

Our most interesting winger is not out.

Knockaert probably is which is a blow, but it is an area we have significant cover in.

Jiri was far more interesting than Knocky tonight.

Keep the faith. Nothing to lose now. We are at our best when it's all or nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here