Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well, looks like we have a new striker by Thursday!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Got it on a VERY reliable source which I CANNOT say anything more about, that we will by Thursday evening sign a certain Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink!! Released on a free by Hull at the end of last season he has been out of a contract and out of a club, been in talks with a few teams alot higher up than us but apparently he is extremely interested in coming down and thanks to Gus he's willing to take the pay cut and it's all just a formality from here on out!

You heard it here first! :clap::love:

:wanker:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Target man for Barnes/Hoylroyd to feed off??!! :dunce:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think i might boycott this site until the season kicks off, its just gtting out of hand !

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Ernest will be PROUD next season when BREZOVAN rolls the ball to CALDERON, who dribbles it forward and passes it BATTIPEIDI, who the crosses for VENNEGOOR OF HESSELINK to flick on for HELGUSON to tap home our 3rd against Rochdale. Tried and tested!

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
To be our back-up striker that might get loaned out to a League Two side for some experience?

(Although if this whole rumour has any hint of truth, it would be AMAZING)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Got it on a VERY reliable source which I CANNOT say anything more about, that we will by Thursday evening sign a certain Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink!! Released on a free by Hull at the end of last season he has been out of a contract and out of a club, been in talks with a few teams alot higher up than us but apparently he is extremely interested in coming down and thanks to Gus he's willing to take the pay cut and it's all just a formality from here on out!

You heard it here first! :clap::love:

So in summary of this thread, nobody believes you. I believe that is what the kids these days (of which you are probably one) call an 'Epic Fail'.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Vennegoor of Hesselink?

Barnes of Plymouth, methinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here