Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done UKIP.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
By removing our ability to share intelligence and security matters more effectively
By removing our extended protection through a unified military and security force

Neither of these items require us to be in the EU. Interpol and NATO are entirely independent of the EU despite some EU members being members of these organisations. You can leave the EU and still remain in these two.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
i will

but tell your rastafarian mates,the ones you think are your family and especially the ones that are outraged at my username that my balls are waiting.

dont forget to google pastafarian and dont forget your fake mock outrage.

and most of all dont forget to report me with my vile offensive username.......you wont forget will you dave?

No, ill just smile at its stupidity every time I see it....
I will tell my 'mates' who I 'think' are family........ Ill even organise a meeting with you, so they can tell them to lick your balls if you want?

Please, feel free to explain the construction of the word 'pastafarian'... im sure theres a logical answer...

Oct 25, 2003
Your use of your username is rather silly...it is also rather offensive to rastafarians, as you are disrespecting Selassies family name.... but of course, you know that, surely?....

and again, you forgot to tell me if you came up with the 'daveinbognor joke' yourself again...

odd that you take offence to this but have had absolutely no qualms mocking my Christian faith on numerous occasions....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I note that UKIP is targeting 20 parliamentary constituencies for 2015.

That's rather like saying to those places: "We believe you are the most racist, homophobic, xenophobic, narrow-minded, ignorant communities in Britain."

The people of Thanet, Great Yarmouth, P*rtsm**th South (which must include Nottarf Krap, mustn't it?), Thurrock, Basildon and the rest must be very proud.

I have to say, when I see a thread that has you as the last poster I tend to open it as normally I find your posts are intelligent and informative. Why all of a sudden have you descended to The Sun style name throwing ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Don't forget misogynists and facilitators.
The "narrow minded and ignorant" are those who did not listen to the majority of the people that they serve.

No political party in either the local or Euro elections was supported by a majority of either those who voted or those who were entitled to vote. UKIP are as unrepresentative of the British people as any other party is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Enough!!

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Pastafarianism, a movement that promotes a light-hearted view of religion and opposes the teaching of intelligent design and creationism in public schools.[3] Although adherents describe Pastafarianism as a genuine religion,[3] it is generally seen by the media as a parody religion.[4][5]

The "Flying Spaghetti Monster" was first described in a satirical open letter written by Bobby Henderson in 2005 to protest the Kansas State Board of Education decision to permit teaching intelligent design as an alternative to evolution in public school science classes.[6] In that letter, Henderson satirized creationism by professing his belief that whenever a scientist carbon-dates an object, a supernatural creator that closely resembles spaghetti and meatballs is there "changing the results with His Noodly Appendage". Henderson argued that his beliefs were just as valid as intelligent design, and called for equal time in science classrooms alongside intelligent design and evolution.[7] After Henderson published the letter on his website, the Flying Spaghetti Monster rapidly became an Internet phenomenon and a symbol of opposition to the teaching of intelligent design in public schools.[8]

Pastafarian tenets (generally satires of creationism) are presented both on Henderson's Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster website, where he is described as "prophet", and in The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, written by Henderson in 2006. The central belief is that an invisible and undetectable Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe. Pirates are revered as the original Pastafarians (a portmanteau of pasta and Rastafarian).[9] Henderson asserts that a decline in the number of pirates over the years is the cause of global warming.[7] The FSM community congregates at Henderson's website to share ideas about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and crafts representing images of it, as well as to discuss "sightings" of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Because of its popularity and exposure, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is often used as a contemporary version of Russell's teapot – an argument that the philosophic burden of proof lies upon those who make unfalsifiable claims, not on those who reject them. The Flying Spaghetti Monster has received praise from the scientific community and criticism from proponents of intelligent design. Pastafarians have engaged in religious disputes, including in Polk County, Florida, where they played a role in dissuading the local school board from adopting new rules on teaching evolution

sahel

Jan 24, 2014
Oddly enough this weekend i read the Full Green Manifesto,i wonder how many of their supporters realise the Greens propose a massive tax rise on Alcohol well and above current Government guidelines and also a huge increase on corporate tax for producers of alcohol....you dont need to be an economist to work out the result on the hospitality industry would be catastrophic.

every party has policies one could not agree with in a thousand years even if you were a supporter.

No comparison between Greens manifesto and UKIP's. One is a sensible group of policies which you can have a debate about. The other is UKIP's whose own leader admits it was ridiculous. Imagine Cameron Miliband or Clegg saying after an election that they had not even read their own manifesto and agreed it was risible. Farage is a populist opportunist who appeals to the worst instincts of people looking for a scapegoat who on this occasion, as so often in history, are foreigners or "others"

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My family includes a large percentage of 12 tribes of Israel rastafarians, who would question your use of the name, and ask if you were trying to be funny.
No, Ive not raised the issue with a moderator. I personally dont mind you looking a dick.

Yeah Mon....:D
The Twelve Tribes of Israel is a religious group based in Kingston, Jamaica and considered one of the Mansions of Rastafari.

The group was formed in 1968.[1] Its founder Vernon Carrington is known as Prophet Gad or 'Gadman'. The twelve tribes are based on the twelve astrological zodiacal signs. Thus Bob Marley, an Aquarian, came from the Tribe of Joseph, the 11th of Jacob's 12 biblical children. Ijahman Levi is a Gemini, and Levi was the 3rd child. Another well known reggae group known to be adherents of this sect are Israel Vibration. Bob Marley was a member,[1] and by quoting a biblical text about Joseph on the album cover of Rastaman Vibration, was acknowledging his own support for this sect. Other artists associated with the group include Sangie Davis, Fred Locks, Little Roy, and Pablove Black.[1]

The group had an association with the Jah Love sound system in the 1970s.[1]

The group's headquarters are on Hope Road in Kingston.[1]

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
There's a difference between a trading block and a political federation.
Which UKIP haven't proposed all EU members to do, we leave now. We leave the largest trading bloc, not seeing my point

Once again predicated on the belief that easy access to a market is only possible within a political union.

Predicted? No, that's the current situation, I'm not talking about the future, I'm talking about now as leaving right now is not going to happen. The political federation isn't going to go away cause good ol' Britain left. We'd be at a severe disadvantage if we were to leave and no break up of the EU was to happen

Didn't stop GCHQ and NSA working together on prism last year...

I don't see your point, the UK/US has treaties on intelligence sharing some longer than the EEC itself. We also have a free trade agreement with the U.S, one again, that has been around longer than the EEC. Don't even bother comparing the U.S to the EU, please just don't.

NATO is that force, not the EU.
Wrong, the EU can enable a task force in the interests of our foreign policy. EU has its own foreign policy, therefore offering unified protection to its members.

Nice try.

these two statements reveal you as the goon.

See above, but feel free to explain yourself.

Neither of these items require us to be in the EU. Interpol and NATO are entirely independent of the EU despite some EU members being members of these organisations. You can leave the EU and still remain in these two.

See my post. Interpol has no authority.
NATO is dominated by the U.S; EU has its own foreign policy. NATO isn't going to go to the protection of its members unless the U.S is interested. The EU has all the interest in ensuring the protection of all its members due to the economic consequences of not doing so.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Please, feel free to explain the construction of the word 'pastafarian'... im sure theres a logical answer...

im sure you have the internet,look it up yourself

ask the 12 tribes of rastas to help you

meanwhile in the real world i await my ban for according to you of having an offensive username.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah Mon....:D
The Twelve Tribes of Israel is a religious group based in Kingston, Jamaica and considered one of the Mansions of Rastafari.

The group was formed in 1968.[1] Its founder Vernon Carrington is known as Prophet Gad or 'Gadman'. The twelve tribes are based on the twelve astrological zodiacal signs. Thus Bob Marley, an Aquarian, came from the Tribe of Joseph, the 11th of Jacob's 12 biblical children. Ijahman Levi is a Gemini, and Levi was the 3rd child. Another well known reggae group known to be adherents of this sect are Israel Vibration. Bob Marley was a member,[1] and by quoting a biblical text about Joseph on the album cover of Rastaman Vibration, was acknowledging his own support for this sect. Other artists associated with the group include Sangie Davis, Fred Locks, Little Roy, and Pablove Black.[1]

The group had an association with the Jah Love sound system in the 1970s.[1]

The group's headquarters are on Hope Road in Kingston.[1]

HQ is in Shashamane...the main suport is in Jamaica...there are branches in Manchester, and London. Im close to the London branch through family and friends.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Oddly enough this weekend i read the Full Green Manifesto,i wonder how many of their supporters realise the Greens propose a massive tax rise on Alcohol well and above current Government guidelines and also a huge increase on corporate tax for producers of alcohol....you dont need to be an economist to work out the result on the hospitality industry would be catastrophic.

every party has policies one could not agree with in a thousand years even if you were a supporter.

They're also against the war on drugs. Less Booze and more MDMA. Sounds good to me!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
im sure you have the internet,look it up yourself

ask the 12 tribes of rastas to help you

meanwhile in the real world i await my ban for according to you of having an offensive username.

and there was me thinking you would have the confidence to tell me yourself. Just shows you eh..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here