Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Amusingly (or- amazingly?), it's not just us laughing at the two giant cocks in the Holmesdale end. They have provided much hilarity for fans of many clubs.

Some decent displays by their fans this season but that one was a massive fail.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
View attachment 53425

It was nice to see you and your mate Dougie at each end of the stand :)

That's abit harsh mate !
All I know is that since tony PENIS arrived we've STIFFENED up at the back , we've be POTENT around the box , we've had great PENETRATION at the end and we have CLIMATIC finishes.
I wish I could see the match thread , I hope someone can show some BALLS and put it back up . I'm gonna have a lay down now I'm spent .

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hadn't actually SEEN this until now.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

ha

What the actual fck?

What a massive bunch of tosspots.

I think it's fair to say that one probably didn't come out quite as they envisaged when they came up with the idea :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think it's fair to say that one probably didn't come out quite as they envisaged when they came up with the idea :lolol:

Did you pull the match thread Edna ? I would love to see it .

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did you pull the match thread Edna ? I would love to see it .

Nope, not me.

Believe it or not, it all got a bit complimentary towards the end (apart from all the piss taking about the two giant knobs), though much of that may have been amusement at the way Liverpool blew it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think lots of weeds could of ended up with egg on their faces, not for the first time I may add.

The vast majority of that thread was laughing at your display of Fortress Selhurst (with phallic symbols for fortresses and conceding three goals)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm proud that Palace are our rivals. We're both 'proper' football clubs with a good history against each other.

CPFC have made a real go of it in the Prem and tbh good on them. I hope BHAFC vs CPFC is a Premiership fixture sooner rather than later. I also hope we completely stuff them.

I know a few Palace, and they're generally good people, even if their contingent on here don't do them any justice.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All that really matters about yesterday, is:

did JonBoy go #fullkit

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
seriously, that display.

They've got the whole stand involved, which is great. Could look really impressive.

But then they've got some child to do all the art. And that font! It looks cack.

Actually, it looks a bit like something out of the excellent kids tv series 'The Trapdoor'.
Yeah your right , the displays in the past have been good but last nights one was poor . Give credit to the lads for organising it but it was abit of a cock up :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah your right , the displays in the past have been good but last nights one was poor . Give credit to the lads for organising it but it was abit of a cock up :)

Two cocks up, with a large brown hole in the middle, for accuracy.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nope, not me.

Believe it or not, it all got a bit complimentary towards the end (apart from all the piss taking about the two giant knobs), though much of that may have been amusement at the way Liverpool blew it.

Then it seems all the stranger that it was pulled .

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Whooa whooa whooa whooa clap clap clap clap whooa whooa whooa clap clap clap
Yep sounded very much like classless chavs

Not quite the
Kazenga he runs down the wing Lualua
Or
Who's that man from Argentina
Or
Give us a goal give us a goal Solly
Or
Aye aye Ashley Barnes