Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I hope Oscar learnt something from that game.

me too. i really hope our Spanish coach in his first year in the English league who has led an injury ravaged squad to a playoff place has learned something by watching a game on the telly...

edit: and screw Palace cuz i really didn't want Man City or Chelsea to win the bloody title. but fair play as that is a mighty impressive result.

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
1000 matched on betfair........lol

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
me too. i really hope our Spanish coach in his first year in the English league who has led an injury ravaged squad to a playoff place has learned something by watching a game on the telly...

edit: and screw Palace cuz i really didn't want Man City or Chelsea to win the bloody title. but fair play as that is a mighty impressive result.

I meant the speed, skill and fluency with which Palace passed the ball and their commitment to attack their opponents. It was great to see and I just wish we could see the Albion go for the jugular a bit more, especially when we are at home. I agree OG has done a great job with an injury ravaged squad but even the most die-hard OG supporter would have to admit that some of our home displays this season have not exactly been easy on the eye.

I'd like to have seen Liverpool win the title as well. The dominance of the Manchester clubs is getting a tad boring.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I meant the speed, skill and fluency with which Palace passed the ball and their commitment to attack their opponents. It was great to see and I just wish we could see the Albion go for the jugular a bit more, especially when we are at home. I agree OG has done a great job with an injury ravaged squad but even the most die-hard OG supporter would have to admit that some of our home displays this season have not exactly been easy on the eye.

I'd like to have seen Liverpool win the title as well. The dominance of the Manchester clubs is getting a tad boring.

It was a great comeback but let's not get sticky trousers about Palace's attacking ambitions.

Before today 28 goals in 36 matches, and in the 19 games when opponents scored first they'd managed four goals all season.

But enjoy the memories if you're a Palace fan, I know I would.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Football changes so quickly.

Looking forward to the albions bright future!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Thoroughly deserved draw there. Liverpool aren't good enough to win the league...not with a defence as laughable as theirs. Well done Palarse.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Have to admit I did have a little giggle at Liverpool, bottling it when it really matters. I unfortunately sacrificed watching it for the snooker so can't wait to see the highlights now, sounds absolutely epic.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
It was a great comeback but let's not get sticky trousers about Palace's attacking ambitions.

Before today 28 goals in 36 matches, and in the 19 games when opponents scored first they'd managed four goals all season.

But enjoy the memories if you're a Palace fan, I know I would.

This.

They did nothing for the first 80 minutes then Liverpool imploded.

Palace played a 6-3-1 formation and had 30% of the possession so great for them tonight but you ain't gonna do much with that formation or those stats.

The only thing that narked me was the atmosphere which was loud all the way through. I wish we could get the Amex rocking like that and not just for 5 minutes here or there.

As for palace...meh

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

fair enough. i read way too much into your previous, one line comment. :D

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The way I look at it they managed to fall 3-0 behind at home which is rubbish by anyone's standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here