Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Well done boris!!!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Wow, I was adopted in the late 60’s too but never knew the detail like you, how did you find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We tracked my wife’s bio father down through DNA test on ancestry and 23 &me. Was actually good fun doing it . She always knew she was different from her siblings. So to cut a long story short we found him still alive in Oz and she has 3 x half sisters now as well .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Not Andy Naylor was drawing attention to a statistical truth with a dose of black humour, quite possibly tasteless. Boris Johnson was referencing the specific fact that many people finally expire from coronavirus in a truly horrible way by his own jokey aside, also tasteless. Both comments seem to be in the classic tradition of British stand-up black humour but I am not going to come over all frothy over either and it strikes me as a bit contrived to say you're furious about one and not the other. That's all. You carry on with your asterisks if it pleases you.

Ok, **** off then.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I see boris has named the baby . More reason to hate him :lolol:

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Boris baby name

Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson has been announced as name of the couples new son.

Views ?

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson has been announced as name of the couples new son.

Views ?
Funny looking boy too... IMG-20200429-WA0010.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Views on what ? A baby has been given a name. Am I supposed to mark them out of ten ? It just looks like a male name. Why am I even here ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
As soon as he starts walking, he'll fall over.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Views ?

If I had a kid it would be given a name as well. I think its a sensible decision, but take it with a pinch of salt until the experts provide their opinions.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Not Andy Naylor was drawing attention to a statistical truth with a dose of black humour, quite possibly tasteless. Boris Johnson was referencing the specific fact that many people finally expire from coronavirus in a truly horrible way by his own jokey aside, also tasteless. Both comments seem to be in the classic tradition of British stand-up black humour but I am not going to come over all frothy over either and it strikes me as a bit contrived to say you're furious about one and not the other. That's all. You carry on with your asterisks if it pleases you.

Not Andy Naylor is a particularly nasty human, he knew exactly what he was posting.
Vile piece of filth.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Views on what ? A baby has been given a name. Am I supposed to mark them out of ten ? It just looks like a male name. Why am I even here ?

But it must be very important - it's the top story on the Beeb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here