Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not for punters as they tend to offer better odds and promotions to get you in there

You have to wonder how long it will be good for (racing) punters like ourselves, surely they'll come a time when they don't need to bother with us when they can rake in easy money from FOBTS.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
HT, you'll be pleased to know that the former owners of Chip Basket have just opened 'Chippy Chip' on Victoria Terrace.

Oh, okay. Not all doom and gloom then. I presume they have taken over that chippy opposite The Sussex?

As an aside I have tried ChipNChicken or whatever it's called and its very poor. Chips were soggy and my two saveloys were tasteless mush.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Oh, okay. Not all doom and gloom then. I presume they have taken over that chippy opposite The Sussex?

As an aside I have tried ChipNChicken or whatever it's called and its very poor. Chips were soggy and my two saveloys were tasteless mush.

That's the one. Will give it a go for this weekend's takeaway.

Fishnchickn is crap. I've always found the chips really dry, and you can get a better, whole, cooked chicken in Tesco for 4 quid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here