NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is how you deal with them...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Myself (and I am not hard) and I think most blokes I know, if a dick dressed in a clown outfit tried to scare me I would be very willing to go after them and give them a hiding. I'm assuming that's why these idiots go for lone females and kids.

I heard one clown followed a group of kids to school while carrying a fake machete!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I hate to be sharing from the Sun, but bloody Hell, this reaction was a bit excessive...https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19412...r-jumping-out-and-scaring-shoppers-in-london/

Not sure it WAS excessive. The clown jumped out brandishing what looked like a very large and very nasty rusty knife. That was never going to go done well in London where there's an epidemic of knife crime. In the US the police would have shot him dead and asked questions afterwards. Plus he was felled by a bloke brandishing what looks in the clip like a large marrow.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I thought this thread was going to be about Palace fans. Then I remembered that Palace don't scare anyone.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What would possess a grown man to go to the effort of dressing up for the sole purpose of scaring other people? Whatever the motive it is quite a pathetic way to spend time!?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not sure it WAS excessive. The clown jumped out brandishing what looked like a very large and very nasty rusty knife. That was never going to go done well in London where there's an epidemic of knife crime. In the US the police would have shot him dead and asked questions afterwards. Plus he was felled by a bloke brandishing what looks in the clip like a large marrow.

Given the shocking news emerging from Norfolk I think we should start a campaign:

No.Offensive.Risky. Weapons.In.Clown.Hands

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Pretty sure it's a wine bottle. You're right about the knife bit, but the kid was clearly just misguided and a bit stupid - I don't think he deserved to be bottled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here