'We Want Falmer!' Book Launch - Felt Like Stadium Got BAPTISED Tonight!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
'Twas a very good evening indeed, despite the fact that so few people turned up. I was expecting a hell of a lot more there.

Their loss though.

There were about 90/100 in attendance. Time of year, I suppose.

Thanks to all that did turn up.

Twas a cracking evening.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ah so that is what dicks bar looks like...

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Great night. Felt like the end of an era. Thanks to all who came. Great to see so many of the FFA Team there and Dick and Martin.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Have to say that despite fine professionals were performing before and after him, The Large One's reading from the book stood out as a triumph of perfect timing, dramatic pauses and and all round thespianic brilliance.

Dick's Bar last night felt like a pub you've been going to all your life - most faces familiar and a spirit of warmth and comradeship to remind us all why we follow this lovely old football club.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Loved it completely last night. A great evening complete with cuddles, kisses, hi fives and bawdy jokes with Liz Costa, Attila, Soul Finger and Fourteenth Eye (I'll leave you to work out what I had with whom).

Very chuffed and also midly disappointed that my diatribe against Norman Baker was probbaly the section most edited by the lawyers :rolleyes:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Did they read Lush's version of "Stop All the Clocks" ? - nearly made me cry when I read that in Goldstone Ghosts all thos years ago

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Have to say that despite fine professionals were performing before and after him, The Large One's reading from the book stood out as a triumph of perfect timing, dramatic pauses and and all round thespianic brilliance.

:kiss:

Dick's Bar last night felt like a pub you've been going to all your life - most faces familiar and a spirit of warmth and comradeship to remind us all why we follow this lovely old football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports