'We Want Falmer!' Book Launch - Felt Like Stadium Got BAPTISED Tonight!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sake! They need to sort out the aircon in Dick's Bar. Bloody bits of grit flying into the corner of everybody's eye. :angry:

All I can say is that is the one of most fantastic group of people I've ever had the privilege of sitting amongst. Even if drink had not been taken,THPP would have saluted every last one of you! :bowdown:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
What a fantastic evening! Truly, the scenes were marvellous.

p708192420-3.jpg

Go here for all the pictures

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's something wrong with that pic. Come on, this is a BHA publicity shot and I can't see Mendoza in it.

He was in the bar, but had already left well before it started

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Fantastic night, great to have Mr Knight there, I thought the readings were excellent and everything went really well apart from Mark's drooping problem :)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It was a brilliant evening.
Dick's bar was full of friends, most of whom I didn't even know before 1997, but who all had at least one thing in common and were there to celebrate that last night.
The readings were poignant and funny, Atilla was on form and Mark's Seagulls Over the Rainbow was exquisite.
Buy the book, and if possible get hold of a copy of this song on CD too.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
'Twas a very good evening indeed, despite the fact that so few people turned up. I was expecting a hell of a lot more there.

Their loss though.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Sake! They need to sort out the aircon in Dick's Bar. Bloody bits of grit flying into the corner of everybody's eye. :angry:

:bowdown:

Wow. glad to find that Steve Gritt was there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports