Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need James Wilson back for the rest of the season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ok you read it how you want to. Please highlight the part of my post where I am saying he is not actually playing because he has a virus, but for my information and with your medical knowledge how long can someone have a virus? .

A virus can stay in someone's system for up to six months. I know, because it happened to me. That's not to say that he hasn't sustained a groin strain.

It's worth remembering that someone's medical history is actually confidential, so why shouldn't the club be cagey about what it reveals to the public?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone else think that there is more in this with Wilson being absent. I said it earlier he was down to play on Sat with his kit even being laid out in the changing room , for then suddenly to not be included in the squad at all . Just seems odd to me

How do you know he was down to play? Did you photograph his kit yourself?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
A virus can stay in someone's system for up to six months. I know, because it happened to me. That's not to say that he hasn't sustained a groin strain.

It's worth remembering that someone's medical history is actually confidential, so why shouldn't the club be cagey about what it reveals to the public?

Good post. All I said was in my opinon he hasn't looked as fit since his illness and would not be surprised IF he had not picked up a virus, along with the slight groin strain.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Maybe the Rooney injury may hold the key to the real reason Wilson wasn't in the squad last night

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Maybe the Rooney injury may hold the key to the real reason Wilson wasn't in the squad last night
That was what I was thinking.

If he is recalled by Man Utd, hope we can get a good loan forward to replace him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here