Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We need a flock of (inflatable) seagulls ready to greet the invasion of (inflatable) haddock

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just got a 2 pack - come on people join in the fun!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just got a 2 pack - come on people join in the fun!
Mine arrived this morning - comes complete with olive branch! :thumbsup:

H564ef933c83e4893a35edd0c3e5ba50d3.png_300x300 (1).png

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Got one for my daughter to take. She's quite shy so it'll be really embarrassing for her so it'll be down to me to wave it about and embarrass the hell out of her.

Oh the joys of parenthood to a 16 year old girl. Getting little moments of pleasure at her expense is part of the rewards for the pain I'm put through.

Should any 'accidental' embarrassment occur, I'd consider it £2.50 well spent.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
No decree as of yet from Sir Barbs that inflatable winged creatures shall NOT be allowed unless they be pricked first with a fork upon entry.

Well I can categorically state that no pricks are coming any where near my bird, thank you very much.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
The seagulls have landed:

Seagulls.jpg

Yes, I know they are one-use plastic, made by Uighur slaves in a Chinese labour camp but that's football innit.

After the game I'm going down to the beach and chucking them into the sea, either the whales will eat them or they will drift to the great Sargasso Sea garbage patch, either way they won't be wasted.

Brok

Bork. I meant Bork.
Dec 26, 2011
Grimsby's inflatable haddocks are one of the great sights of English football and for me is a perfect antidote to stupid feckers like Palace's Holmesdale Fanatics in their black hoodies pretending to be ultras. The only issue I have is that the inflatable seagulls available for sale are rubbish. How quick can Barber commission one in the shape of our badge's seagull?
You have to buy an ordinary one, and hold it up sideways. :bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here