Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We MUST be the 12th man against Saints

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We’ve been great this season - ignore Lycra stat brother and keep it up - huge tomo - lettttttssss gooooo

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There will be stains fans everywhere in the ground, there are even a few scabs living in Shoreham. . .

I sincerely hope there are no celebrations or bullshit bits laid on by the club tomorrow, not until the Man City game, be nice to have an end of game knees up at home, having made club history, and beaten the champions on the day. A normal rousing victory tomorrow please and send the plebians away with their tails down.
The lap of appreciation is tomorrow. You should look at the club website/twitter/insta occasionally

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
No excuses. One win needed for history. We need a Sheffield Wednesday / Chelsea level of atmosphere. And songs everyone knows please. This is no time for the North Stand to run its own version of Eurovision.

With our backing the boys can 100% get this done tomorrow.
And maybe West and East to start a song too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is are cup final.

Oh, hang on. No, it isn't.

I won't think about clapping till we have at least a 2 goal lead. Possibly 3.

This isn't a ruddy charity.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Can everyone remember what they wore for Arsenal, Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool….

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
100% agree with OP.

No excuses. All you lot who usually sit on your hands and say that you’ve paid your money to support the way you want to, this in NOT the time. Open you mouths and keep making a noise until the final whistle.
Is a whimper a noise?

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Some of the new player songs, I find a bit hard to get all the words to…do we have a lyric thread anywhere?

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Does anyone in 1901 sing? I think because it’s a quiet area in the middle, the noise from the West Upper gets lost

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The reason we are where we are is because we have a team and bench of total professionals and you know none of them will have a drink or be up past 10 o'clock tonight just like every game they play.

So although today has gone well for us, no staying up late, drinking heavily and turning up with a hangover tomorrow when we HAVE TO BE THE TWELFTH MAN,

Or if you can't manage that, get completely shit faced on any kind of drug available in the morning like the two young lads beside us, and make sure you're ready come 2 o'clock tomorrow whether natural or induced :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The reason we are where we are is because we have a team and bench of total professionals and you know none of them will have a drink or be up past 10 o'clock tonight just like every game they play.

So although today has gone well for us, no staying up late, drinking heavily and turning up with a hangover tomorrow when we HAVE TO BE THE TWELFTH MAN,

Or if you can't manage that, get completely shit faced on any kind of drug available in the morning like the two young lads beside us, and make sure you're ready come 2 o'clock tomorrow whether natural or induced :thumbsup:
Fvxk that, I’m a bottle of red deep already. Will run it off on the Downs in the morning (wistfully looking at the Amex from a few miles away dreaming of some outrageously expensive Scandinavian trip in the Autumn).

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Fvxk that, I’m a bottle of red deep already. Will run it off on the Downs in the morning (wistfully looking at the Amex from a few miles away dreaming of some outrageously expensive Scandinavian trip in the Autumn).
As long as you're in full voice by 1.30 you can indulge in whatever strange early morning rituals you want :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here