Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We MUST be the 12th man against Saints

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Anyone know how many Saints are bringing?
Presumably with them having nothing to play for their support is just going to be their die hards/locals?

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Anyone know how many Saints are bringing?
Presumably with them having nothing to play for their support is just going to be their die hards/locals?
They probably sold tickets in advance of knowing their fate. Its lical and Im expecting them to brimg a full allocation.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
All of this. It is going to be a very difficult game to win, yes Stains may be Championship bound, and although they have nothing to play for the pressure will be off and pride will still be at stake.

We will have eleven very tired players taking the field tomorrow, maybe with one or two carrying injuries, and/or another one or two with little 1st team experience.

Give the boys as much vocal encouragement as you can muster. We deserve that European place don't we?
On the other hand, less likely to put ten men behind the ball and try and steal a worthless point. I hope they give us a game, and come out of the match with no points but heads held high in having given us a game.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Very frustrated I can’t be there, although my recent record suggests my absence might be a good thing (Fulham, Man U @ Wembley, Everton).

At 14:00 tomorrow I shall be sat at Cley-next-the-Sea, photographing Macmillan Mighty Hikers. It will hopefully be wrapping up around then so I can get in the car home and get the radio on.

It’s going to take every last ounce of professionalism to keep the photos on point.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
As long as you're in full voice by 1.30 you can indulge in whatever strange early morning rituals you want :wink:
Although not at 8am when they open, but I think both branches of JD Wetherspoon PLC in Eastbourne may see me make an investment late morning to ensure I'm in full voice. Stoic personal sacrifices like mine combined with others making similar gestures could make all the difference tomorrow.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
North Stand
West Stand
East Stand
South bit
People Applause GIF by MOODMAN
Amy Sedaris Applause GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Vintage Applause GIF
Excited Ashley Olsen GIF by Filmeditor

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’d love to think everyone commenting does their bit. I’ve seen posters at games not singing then slating the atmosphere at Albion games before. I’ve seen funny looks or ‘sit down’ to those actually doing it. Just do it. Nike.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Although not at 8am when they open, but I think both branches of JD Wetherspoon PLC in Eastbourne may see me make an investment late morning to ensure I'm in full voice. Stoic personal sacrifices like mine combined with others making similar gestures could make all the difference tomorrow.
Gonna wear my lucky red trousers.;)
Gin and tonic breakfast to loosen the vocal chords.
Have a great day.............it has potential epic

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've decided on taking a leisurely morning stroll along the seafront from Portslade into town, where I shalt oil my pipes with a Sunday sports pullout, to try to take my mind off of the BIBLICAL events that will unfold from 2pm.

Tomorrow, we could be walking into history. A new chapter, never before written in the entire 122 years of this grand old football club. And we could all, each and every one of us, be a part of it. What a privilege. What an honour. What a chance.

Come on. Lets grasp it.

No excuses. One win needed for history. We need a Sheffield Wednesday / Chelsea level of atmosphere. And songs everyone knows please. This is no time for the North Stand to run its own version of Eurovision.

With our backing the boys can 100% get this done tomorrow.
Don't worry, it'll be rocking tomorrow... whatever the result it won't be through lack of support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here