Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "We made them look like ****ing Real Madrid"

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Long depressing train ride back to London for the plastic glory hunter.

"One of the worst teams in the PL".

Where do you start?

el punal

How I despise the sheer arrogance of these so-called “supporters of the big six” clubs. WTF do you mean we should be beating teams like this 2-0 or 3-0? You didn’t, so just swallow a bit of humble pie and recognise that you were given a footballing lesson by a team, and it’s supporters, who don’t do the Billy Big Bollocks shit. :annoyed:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How I despise the sheer arrogance of these so-called “supporters of the big six” clubs. WTF do you mean we should be beating teams like this 2-0 or 3-0? You didn’t, so just swallow a bit of humble pie and recognise that you were given a footballing lesson by a team, and it’s supporters, who don’t do the Billy Big Bollocks shit. :annoyed:

We don’t do Billy Big Bollocks, can you come back and retract that when we lose to Forest :lolol:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
....or did we make them look like ****ing Leyton Orient?

[tweet]1577424560093540353[/tweet]

Without wishing to come across all big club arrogant, I'd be a bit disappointed if we only got a draw at Leyton Orient.

I was disappointed on the drive back after the game as it was.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
She makes my missus look like Twiggy.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
blimey ---- one of the worst teams in the league !!!!!! she doesnt get out much and cant afford a TV license or broadband or ................anything really ?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
The arrogance of this type of top six fan is so bizarre, but yet so common. Obviously Liverpool are generally a bigger/better team than us but not on this day, ffs have some humility! Just makes herself look a right twunt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here