[Albion] We don't want to get carried away but...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think we are getting a bit carried away on here tbh.
Tough run of games now. We are good enough to pick up points if we play our best and out the chances away but this is going to be the toughest run we have had in a while. If we finish anywhere between 8th and 12th I’d be delighted.
I believe the current top 3 are not likely to change. Leicester thus far look good enough for the Other CL spot. Arsenal and united seem to lack any consistency this year. I expect spurs will eventually rally and will climb the table.
It’s a shame we dropped points we shouldn’t have dropped earlier this season. If we had taken the chances and not lacked discipline in a couple of games we could have been pushing Chelsea and Leicester right now

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Champions League anthem echoing across Falmer next Autumn. Dunk and Messi exchange handshakes, just before the coin-toss. Heads it is!

'The Catalonians looking to avenge the Seagulls 4-0 victory in the Camp Nou a fortnight ago. Aaron Connolly with all 4'.

Are you on drugs? Can I have some? ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Champions League anthem echoing across Falmer next Autumn. Dunk and Messi exchange handshakes, just before the coin-toss. Heads it is!

'The Catalonians looking to avenge the Seagulls 4-0 victory in the Camp Nou a fortnight ago. Aaron Connolly with all 4'.

You've started the Fridat night drinking early this week :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports