Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We don't deserve to be promoted with only 8000 fans.......

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yesterday was pretty negative!!
Disagree. We were pretty rubbish yesterday, but that doesn't mean we were negative. We played the same before and after we scored, we just couldn't get our game going.

Southampton fans seem to think we were neagtive because of the game there, I think they give themselves too little credit. Again it wasn't a negative pervformance, just a bad one, and that was at least partly to do with how effectively Southampton stopped us playing.

Brighton til I Die

May 22, 2010
dont worry to much about what one Southampton fans puts on another teams message board, majority of them have given us alot of credit, this guy is clearly has no idea were moving into a new stadium and is a bitter doushe

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I just roll my eyes when a post starts, "Hi guys, _____ fan here in peace". What are you, a f***ing red indian? Do me a favour & f*** off you geek.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It seems that we have ridden our luck in the last few away games but take into account the Bournemouth game where we were cheated by the lino, the freak Rochdale goal and the thrashings handed out around the time of the Peterborough and Charlton games coupled with an unbeaten home record and we are undoubtably the pick of the division and not even a little bit negative. Hard to beat, difficult to close down for 90 mins and bloody annoying to other teams, well yes but not negative..

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
It would be nice to go into the Huddersfield game with the Terriers only needing a point for automatic promotion. That way we can play out a boring 0-0 just like Southampton and Tottenham did in 1978 to stop us getting to the top flight, despite us beating Blackpool 2-0! Revenge will be sweet!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
To call our football negative is to underline the ignorance and stupidity many fans of football have in England.

Keeping the ball, passing it around and not hoofing it to ridiculous extent (GET IT FORWARD...!) are the way forward - e.g. look at the way Germany and Spain play. All English fans seem to want is 'passion' and 'commitment'. It took some matches for some of our fans to understand - through being be educated - with the superior forms of football we are capable of playing. Now we're used to it, we can see the dividends it is paying.

True, we were shite at times last night, but to call our football 'negative' when we're the second-top scorers in the division smacks of sheer stupidity.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
13 and 18 points respectively
nuff said

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Also we have just played 8 games in a very short period of time, you are not going to get champagne football every week with a schedule like that. The team are a little weary now and totally focussed on doing what is neccessary to get the results that we will see us promoted as quickly as possible. That is why we are WINNING every week. I've seen more decent football in the first six months of this season than I have in my last ten years of watching the Albion, I think I can cut them a little slack as we push on to the title.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There are plenty of Southampton fans who are royally f***ed off with Adkins and his industrial 'one-size-fits-all' style of play.

As was said at the start of the season, Gus would morally have to forego his annual salary if he couldn't get that Southampton squad promoted.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Take last week at Charlton for instance, could you see brighton getting caught out by that sucker punch with four minutes to go, the stark answer is no, Brighton are methoical and tight, their play might not be as spectacular as Saints but their players dont make as many mistakes as ours."
We'd have let the goal in, but then we'd have scored a winner in injury time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Also we have just played 8 games in a very short period of time, .

Haven't the team we need to keep up with got a similar schedule next month, I will sit back and watch with interest to see how many points and how much flowing football they play. Nice to be in a position to do this without having to worry about it if they pull it off, although I very much doubt that they are gonna win them all.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also we have just played 8 games in a very short period of time, you are not going to get champagne football every week with a schedule like that. The team are a little weary now and totally focussed on doing what is neccessary to get the results that we will see us promoted as quickly as possible. That is why we are WINNING every week. I've seen more decent football in the first six months of this season than I have in my last ten years of watching the Albion, I think I can cut them a little slack as we push on to the title.

Indeed. Give me many more "performances" like the Dagenham one and a one nil to us and we will all be v v happy come May.

f*** what anyone else thinks, tho it isnt good for the nerves!

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
It would be nice to go into the Huddersfield game with the Terriers only needing a point for automatic promotion. That way we can play out a boring 0-0 just like Southampton and Tottenham did in 1978 to stop us getting to the top flight, despite us beating Blackpool 2-0! Revenge will be sweet!
Wouldn't it be even better if we beat Huddersfield, and they missed out on promotion, only to struggle like southampton in the play-offs, finally losing to Russell Slade's Orient. Leaving the second automatic promotion place to Peterborough.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I just roll my eyes when a post starts, "Hi guys, _____ fan here in peace". What are you, a f***ing red indian? Do me a favour & f*** off you geek.
This. And you know there's going to be a creepy bumlicking line somewhere in the post too. And this particular lickspittle does it by arselicking Southampton's gates.

Still, he'll be pleased to know that in the real world, the "good news" is that in all likelihood it will be Albion (with new stadium and 18,400 STHs) along with Southampton (avg gates, 22,000) who will probably go up at the expense of tin pot Huddersfield who will lose in the play-offs.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I just roll my eyes when a post starts, "Hi guys, _____ fan here in peace". What are you, a f***ing red indian?

To be fair, judging from the way they talk, I think many of these rival fans may actually be red indians... [Warning: contains gratuitous stereotyping]

"How? ...did we end up so far behind Brighton?"

"How? ...come we are not top of the table?"

"How? ...are we going to fare in the play-offs?"

"How? ...do you track a buffalo for three days across the prairies without food or water?"

(All right. I may have made the last one up.)

Last edited:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
did we not go up with less seats at Withdean under Peter Taylor .. cant remember?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
f*** me we have some inbred fans,so many people troll other forums why?

Who gives a flying f*** about a club who mean nothing to us:angry:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
To be fair, judging from the way they talk, I think many of these rival fans may actually be red indians... [Warning: contains gratuitous stereotyping]

"How? ...did we end up so far behind Brighton?"

"How? ...come we are not top of the table?"

"How? ...are we going to fare in the play-offs?"

"How? ...do you track a buffalo for three days across the prairies without food or water?"

(All right. I may have made the last one up.)

I see what you did there, very clever!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here