Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We don't deserve to be promoted with only 8000 fans.......

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Just seen this posted on SCC'S forum. We need to get some tunes in order for the upcoming home games. Now, how many season tickets are left at Falmer???:lolol:

Huddersfield Fan in peace
« Thread Started Yesterday at 6:12pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all, Firstly Congratulations on a successfull season so far, Although it is far to tight in the top six for my liking, Just wanted your views if you would be so kind,
1, Do you think Brighton can be caught, pers i dont think so,
2, I think your last two games of the season are bankers for you to be honest as both your oppostion teams will prob be relegated by then.
3, Who do you see as your biggest threat for second?
4, What do you see as your most trickest games left in your run in?

Seriously, Not here to take the piss just here to gauge your opinion, All the best for the remainder of the season , It would be far better if teams like both ours went up that can attract for than 10 thousand at a home games rather than teams like Brighton and MK Dons / Bournemouth who cant even manage 8 thousand, iam sure the championship clubs will be much happier with our gates rather than theres also

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Just seen this posted on SCC'S forum. We need to get some tunes in order for the upcoming home games. Now, how many season tickets are left at Falmer???:lolol:

Huddersfield Fan in peace
« Thread Started Yesterday at 6:12pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all, Firstly Congratulations on a successfull season so far, Although it is far to tight in the top six for my liking, Just wanted your views if you would be so kind,
1, Do you think Brighton can be caught, pers i dont think so,
2, I think your last two games of the season are bankers for you to be honest as both your oppostion teams will prob be relegated by then.
3, Who do you see as your biggest threat for second?
4, What do you see as your most trickest games left in your run in?

Seriously, Not here to take the piss just here to gauge your opinion, All the best for the remainder of the season , It would be far better if teams like both ours went up that can attract for than 10 thousand at a home games rather than teams like Brighton and MK Dons / Bournemouth who cant even manage 8 thousand, iam sure the championship clubs will be much happier with our gates rather than theres also

Can you stop reading other people's forums please - newbie! [47 posts - tsk!]

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
arrogant cant

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
f*** what they think, we ARE getting promoted and at least one of those teams will be going into the playoffs. Next season we will average more than Huddersfield and pretty close to what SCC do.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
We do seem to be pursued by some very ungracious alleged rivals this season. They just embarrass themselves at every turn, pitiful but hilarious.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What a shame some people are so ill informed.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4033559 said:
Jesus Christ what a bellend. Can't attract 8000 fans, I suppose 15000 season tickets have been given out free then :facepalm:

No that's MK Dongs.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
I still don't quite understand this...

Are Southampton a particularly attractive side to watch? Have they been banging in the goals or creating a glut of chances that their £1.5m+ front line have missed?
this is BULLSHIT isn't it, just more excuses pretending theyre the best team but "not consistemt"

We've scored more goals then them
we have the best goal difference
we've won loads more games than them

he reckons they played "explosive" football and drew 1all against charlton, seem to recall we destroyed them 4-0.
what he said os true about most of the away games in march, thats as far as it goes, he can f*** off with his fake "i wish them all the best" as if we need the approval of someone from a real football club to validate our achievments

Southampton can f*** off
adkins can f*** RIGHT off

rrraaaaaaaar :rant:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh come on guys it's time for a rival club/fan love in now surely? We can pretty much sit back and watch them shit themselves til the last game of the season now. I suggest a lovefest for the wannabees/losers!

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Oh come on guys it's time for a rival club/fan love in now surely? We can pretty much sit back and watch them shit themselves til the last game of the season now. I suggest a lovefest for the wannabees/losers!
f*** em all

huddersfield waht is their avaerage attendance? i would say less than 15000 in other words less season tickets then weve sold for next season, lee clark can shove his stupid scarf up his arse, is that the english way lee you rat faced DICK? :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here