Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As it stands, 4th from bottom, ineffective non scoring strikers, all style over substance. Anybody see anything in this team to suggest much will change anytime soon?

I think our strikers could cost us our place in this division. Not being able to score makes every goal conceded a disaster.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Good luck to Watford fans having to watch counter attacking football all season-----we are absolute crap but can still get a result

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I still don't blame Hyypia. Our squad has been decimated over the last two seasons and the board have brought in cheap alternatives.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Come on now lads. Most of a half to get back into it. We've been better than them for the most part. Kaz and then McCourt will make a difference. Just have to hope their plan to play us almost purely on the break doesn't pay off thanks to that wall falling apart.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Let's see Paddy Mac on please. We need to get something from this match.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
well Ince was good in the first half. Oh dear, oh dear - and be replaced will destroy his confidence. But his own doing.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
well thanks glas. haven't been around during many games this year, probably a good thing.

thats about right
but it can only get better

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why? He stood there like his feet were super glued to the spot.

Like most keepers, he took the centre of the goal. The ball was struck low, and curled to his far right. No keeper would see the ball until it broke the wall-too late. It was Ince's job to hold his position and clear. He jumped out the way.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Here begins the Hyypia out threads
Yep.

If we are still toothless and/or on the same bad run by the back of November then he can bugger off.

Their, I said it.

No bed wetting, or drama queen here, I just have no confidence in the man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here