[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Down to 20th with Wigan winning

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wigan winning so we are down to 20th. Looks like we will be in a very precarious position going into the international break. Are the club going to bother going into the loan market as there has been no indications that they are bothering to strengthen our squad which lacks quality.

Don't worry we are apparently too good to go down

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
0-0 half time , both sides having chances but not able to put them away.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Splendid to see both teams trying to play football properly. Thoroughly enjoyable half.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Watching on the stream. Dunk inspires huge confidence now, and Ince is doing very well in the covering/destroyer role - good to have Ince back. COG runs around less than CMS but perhaps to better effect?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The grief directed to O'Grady totally unjustified in recent weeks. Playing well again. A goal would give him more confidence and I can see him doing very well for us.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would like to see Colunga offer a bit more - I am sure he can do much better than this and get amongst the goals

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Need to get someone closer to O'Grady, he is winning most of the highballs into him. We're doing alright again, just need the rub of the green in front of goal.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Don't worry we are apparently too good to go down

We are not playing badly but the further we get into the season, the more I realise that we don't have midfielders or strikers that can score goals. I'm always a bit of a pessimist but I can realistically see us going down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here