Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Tickets On Sale tonight - no loyalty points needed (merged)

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Shouldn't be difficult to improve on last years performance - we won't have Steve Harper lumping the ball up to Barn Door Billy for a start, plus Vincelot, Tarrico, Navarro and Painter won't be in the frame either.

Mind you everyone had a mare and Watford weren't much better, we virtually had to walk the ball into our own net for them to score the late winner. The whole game was a comedy of errors. I recall that Nooney had one of those games where he tried to beat everyone then couldn't get a cross over, CMS hit the post for our only attempt on goal and Tarrico came on as Sub and tried his hardest to get a red card from a trigger happy Ref who was more than happy to help both sides ruin the game.

Should be ok this time around with Zola and Poyet both looking to play proper footie.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Guess Millwall will be on sale soon then as only a few days later. Got to decide which of the two to go to as funds cant stretch to both. Think I read somewhere that Millwall is just £20

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Deffo going to this one. My circumstances and work in London, mean I can't travel to many away games, and I missed last years so I'm on a promise this year \o/

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I listened to the guardian weekly podcast yesterday. I can't remember who it was but someone said they had been to see the Watford game on the weekend and Watford were very very poor. He questioned Zola's management and whether you could build a club around loans and warned Watford fans that they should be concerned.

They did manage to beat Palace, though.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
1000? that can't be it

last season was one of the worst bha games i have seen! i missioned down from Cheltenham, it was miserable, no bha shots, a poor atmosphere - just pure dog!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here