Watford Tickets On Sale tonight - no loyalty points needed (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Watford away on sale tonight no loyalty points needed

Chhhhhaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee
No loyalty points needed only took 1,581 last year think it's gonna sell out this time Surprised the club didn't use loyalty points first for this fixture though

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'd have thought they'd maybe start with at least 50 needed, then 0 if we don't sell out straight away. It is, after all, one of only 4 away fixtures within 100 miles this season...

I think maximum allocation is 2500. The Vicarage Road stand holds 5800. Possibly 2500 for home and away, with 800 empties to split?

My mind's gone completely blank, what's the word for the seats used to seperate the home and away fans? :lolol: :dunce:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the reasoning behind not setting a loyalty point limit is to get more fans on the database. Some games in future will need a booking history and this gives fans the chance to get on the database.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The only guarantee about this fixture is that we will play ALOT better than we did there last year. Probably our worst performance ever under Gus

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
On it!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I'd have thought they'd maybe start with at least 50 needed, then 0 if we don't sell out straight away. It is, after all, one of only 4 away fixtures within 100 miles this season...

I think maximum allocation is 2500. The Vicarage Road stand holds 5800. Possibly 2500 for home and away, with 800 empties to split?

My mind's gone completely blank, what's the word for the seats used to seperate the home and away fans? :lolol: :dunce:

Segregation?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It had better be an improvement on last year as that was just totally inert

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports