Watford & Newcastle ticket sales?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Didn't they do a deal where Sth's could buy an extra seat when ordering theirs, maybe they account for some or all of the WSU tickets and other areas too and the tickets shown on sale are pretty much all thats left?

No. I suspect that 20k will be the most we can expect. Live on TV, too expensive, too many other home games, not the league!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We have had some great games against Premier sides in the past this match we should believe we can win what ever you think about costs we should support our team . Newcastle fans deserve respect as they will make a lot of noise and have to travel a long way apart from the southern based fans. It's a good chance to take someone for there first match at the Amex. Lets get behind our team.:clap2::clap2::clap2::amex::albion2:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's just what is showing online. Plenty of blocks yet to go on sale online plus the family stand areas.

which is why i said i have no idea how many tickets are left unsold..although it seems it wont be as bad as some peeps thought it would be

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I am personally responsible for eight ticket sales for Newcastle. None of us are STHs; two of those have never been to the Amex before, one hasn't been since the Sussex Senior Cup final and another hasn't been since Newcastle last year. Not exactly a group of die-hard fans, and we're in the East Upper where I haven't been yet, but is that another stand where you're allowed to cheer loudly? That isn't really a dig, it's just that every time I've been in the East Stand I've really only just watched the football rather that supported Brighton.

However it IS the Cup and not just a relatively unimportant bog-standard League game so I hope the atmosphere isn't too flat with all the day-trippers there.

Cakey86

Oct 1, 2012
Sorry if fixtures but Watford have sold out their allocation of 1,600 for Saturday so we must be looking at 26,500+

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It'll be close but I reckon Watford will break the record so far.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Less than a thousand tickets left for the Newcastle game according to the ticket office this morning......

Cakey86

Oct 1, 2012
Are they going to get any more tickets?

Dont think so at this late stage and the fact we are selling them in the corner now would suggest that they have all they wanted. Does anyone know if the new 1901 seats are being used for this match? This would boost the attendance close to 27,000 and for a game that is on sky this is a great turnout once again!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Less than a thousand tickets left for the Newcastle game according to the ticket office this morning......

That'll be less that a thousand currently on sale, certainly not less than a thousand away from capacity.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Less that 100 tickets left for Watford game according to official tweet. Ticket exchange will be activated once (if) they are sold.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
24 available left for Watford.

Over 1200 on sale for Newcastle BUT lots of blocks not yet released. frankly, we have no idea how many have been sold.

PG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would expect low turnouts for both matches as both of them are on TV.

Watford is in effect our Christmas match - 11 days without albion football of any kind.

24 tickets left, will be record crowd so far at AMEX.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Question: How do you improve the uptake of tickets for the Newcastle game?

Answer: Announce the comeback of Vicente for that game.

Sorted.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
It really is amazing reading some posts on this thread. It's almost as if some there are fans of this club who don't want matches to sell out.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It really is amazing reading some posts on this thread. It's almost as if some there are fans of this club who don't want matches to sell out.

Well there were lots of people criticising the pricing structure of the Newcastle game and saying we would be lucky to get 15k as it is on the TV. Unfortunately if we sell out it proves these people were wrong and barber would have set the prices in line with demand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports