Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford & Newcastle ticket sales?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So about 50% of the value the club will sell the ticket for?

My season ticket is £24.50 a game so I I would get back £18.40 (roughly) but the club would sell the ticket at £32

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Newcastle have sold out their allocation.

Sigh. This game is going to be a total FLOP, attendance-wise, isn't it? :facepalm:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
My season ticket is £24.50 a game so I I would get back £18.40 (roughly) but the club would sell the ticket at £32

That is a fair return in my book.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Newcastle have sold out their allocation.

Sigh. This game is going to be a total FLOP, attendance-wise, isn't it? :facepalm:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Amusing timing. Still didn't see them available...

I see you've left your tabs on that attachment. I am not sure if i mentioned this, but in helping someone who rang my work, a Social Worker, a few months ago, i screenshot/screenshat the image i had of this guy's file that i thought would settle his nerves. What i had forgotten to do was inspect what other tabs i had open at the time, and thanks to this act of imbecility by me, the first tab was of an NSC page and it just said "What type of bird will you be roasti...". And the tab next to it was entitled "Farm animals".
The guy was still on the phone when i noticed what i'd done and my eyes burst from my head and a miniature prayer was made over him not seeing or passing my buffoonery on. I tried to point his eyes to the main body of the page i'd sent him and he thanked me and said he felt much better. He must have noticed though and had a sly chuckle. After 30 minutes of shame i of course showed it to workmates who had a good cackle at my blunder.

Generally, doh.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yes - this.

I think people have badly misjudged the appeal of the Newcastle game. Some of the doom-mongering on here is utterly laughable. Not only will the crowd be way higher than these people expect, it will actually be a bigger (actual) crowd than many league games. The '25,000' announced for a league game includes a load of no shows. Anyone who has bought a ticket for the Cup game is actually going to be there (bar a handfull of 1901s)

Well I am going to be (happily) proved very wrong re the newcastle game.

I saw a crowd of between 17/18 thousand, 20,000 absolute tops. I based this on the fact that of the 7 STH we go with plus 6 other STH I have spoken to since the draw NONE are going.

So, if we are to have a crowd of 25,000 with a large percentage of STH not going, it just shows what crowds we could potentially get.

I admit to being surprised, and pleased.

Trots off to find large portion of humble pie.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

And if sold to a U10 child the club would be selling it for about £8 so they could potentially be losing a tenner by reselling, however I guess that it would balance out over all of the returns and the extra the club get from this system could be lost by younger fans going instead of adult STH's and by admin costs, but as pointed out already, they would (hopefully) make money again from the shop / food and drink, etc. if that is the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here