Watford AWAY 2nd feb

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I can get a train to Watford Junction for £23 too. Might go now! :albion2:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ive got tickets in bloomin row G. Anyone want to swap for some at the back? Last time I tried "stanf where you want" at Watford someone came and claimed their seat five minutes after kickoff.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ive got tickets in bloomin row G. Anyone want to swap for some at the back? Last time I tried "stanf where you want" at Watford someone came and claimed their seat five minutes after kickoff.

I don't think that row G is that close to the front. I recall from last year that the front few rows are all double letters: AA, BB, CC etc..

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The stewards are a bit twattish too with regards to sit where you want, wouldn't let me sit with my mates before even though all the seats around them were empty. Waited til they left and went there anyway, chumps.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Received my ticket in the post today.......it was an Under 16s for £10!! At 45, I dont think I can get away with being under 16 so I phoned the ticket office who advised to return it in the post. Might be worth checking your tickets, you wont want any surprises on the day.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Online ticket website appears to be down... has it crashed under the weight of demand for Watford away tickets?

Jan 30, 2008
the stewards are a bit twattish too with regards to sit where you want, wouldn't let me sit with my mates before even though all the seats around them were empty. Waited til they left and went there anyway, chumps.
last time i was there i just jumped over the fence :)
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here