Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford AWAY 2nd feb

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Surely this is a case for the Southern Daysave ticket isn't it ?
4 go for 24 quid. Change at East Croydon.

Does a daysave go as far as Watford? Or do you need another ticket from a station en route cheers.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Pretty sure Watford Junction is included in the Southern area so is included in the Daysave, wouldn't be sure about any other watford stations - depends how far you can walk I suppose.

Was looking at the train times anyway ready to plan, says no fares available between Clapham Junction and Watford?! This happened for anyone else? Hopefully just a blip.

Also where do you find the railwork dates etc?

Edit: Seems this is just on the Daysave tab - sure its nothing to worry about, used it before fine. And found the railwork dates... So obvious...:ffsparr:

Last edited:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I think Watford junction is quite a walk youll find.... would mean 2or 3 less beverages!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Watford junction is quite a walk youll find.... would mean 2or 3 less beverages!

Around 25 minutes to the ground

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Watford High Street Station is 10 minutes walk from the ground. 1 change on London Overground from Clapham Junction and a return there is the same price as Watford Junction.

Just an option if you hate walking far.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Watford High Street Station is 10 minutes walk from the ground. 1 change on London Overground from Clapham Junction and a return there is the same price as Watford Junction.

Just an option if you hate walking far.

Thanks Hawk but can you still use a daysave on it ? Ta

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Got my ticket sorted tonight. Booked the 1142am from Worthing for £8 and the 1822 from Watford for £8. Bargain! Anyone else travelling on the train from Worthing to Clapham? Im sure there will be plenty getting on at Hove.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Does a daysave go as far as Watford? Or do you need another ticket from a station en route cheers.

Daysave goes as far as MK I believe. Don't go to Victoria though as no Southern trains leave Euston for Watford. We made that mistake once. As I said E. Croydon or Clapham Ju as someone else says. I,ve not done the clapham way though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Got my ticket sorted tonight. Booked the 1142am from Worthing for £8 and the 1822 from Watford for £8. Bargain! Anyone else travelling on the train from Worthing to Clapham? Im sure there will be plenty getting on at Hove.

How did you get that price ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you use a Southern Daysave - it is Southern services ONLY, not London Midland, FCC or London Overground - if caught you may well get fined.

Southern only run an hourly service between Clapham and Watford on Sundays too - which is only 4 coaches long so expect them to be pretty busy......which they already usually are anyway because of Westfield at Shepherds Bush.

How did you get that price ?

Probably advance singles booked for specific trains.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
If you use a Southern Daysave - it is Southern services ONLY, not London Midland, FCC or London Overground - if caught you may well get fined.

Southern only run an hourly service between Clapham and Watford on Sundays too - which is only 4 coaches long so expect them to be pretty busy......which they already usually are anyway because of Westfield at Shepherds Bush.

Probably advance singles booked for specific trains.

Yep, through http://www.southernrailway.com/

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
We will probably sell out or near as dam it for this one , if you can , i would advise pre booking a ticket if you have had previous ticket purchasing with the club no problem , cant see it being pay on the gate for brighton fans tbh

thanks ...will give this ago ... if not might be back for more advice

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Can't see how much a 16-19yrs ticket is. Anyone know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here