Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Water at the Amex

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't think there's a limited number of bottles (I imagine a parent bringing a couple of kids might have a couple of bottles), but bags are limited to a4 size, so here's only so much you could carry, and I imagine carrying a more than a couple of lidless bottles would be quite difficult without spillage. But I'd imagine you'd be allowed to bring in two (leave the lids on until you get to the stadium, of course).

I'm pretty sure someone (bozza?) mentioned there being a water fountain in at least one stand, so refilling may be an option, but I've not seen the fountain myself so can't guarantee.

Plus you can ask for tap water (same as what would come out of a fountain?)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
565227-J-OSE81-587~2.jpg

el punal

Water at the Amex, and fire in the sky! (Sorry, couldn’t resist)

We all came out to Falmer,

On the Southern Railway snoreline

To watch Brighton being so mobile

Ninety minutes ain’t much time

Smug Eddie and the Geordies,

Were at the best venue around

Some stupid Mag with a smoke bomb

Got thrown outta the ground

Chorus : Graham Potter in the dug out and Tony in the stand,

Continue at your peril! :rock: :drink:

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
They serve alcohol, so it's a legal requirement to serve free tap water. Just ask for a pint of tap water, if they haven't already put some out on the counter

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
They serve alcohol, so it's a legal requirement to serve free tap water. Just ask for a pint of tap water, if they haven't already put some out on the counter

They do have to give you free tap water, but i'm not sure they have to supply the cup. Worth taking an empty bottle and asking them to refill. Better for the environment as well.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
:laugh:

they search backpacks and take the caps off kid's drinks, 0 tolerance.

oddly they arent so carefull about louts with flares.

Wonder if the same policy applies to sunblock? Would imagine there will be plenty of responsible adults packing some tomorrow to apply to their kids and maybe themselves. Taking the cap off would render the bottles of some brands unusable from that point on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here