Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

War memorial Pissing Student

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you met him? I've known him for years & I know why he finds your pathetic remark insulting. I hope you do meet him, soon.

And a lot of people find his views, comments and ideals abhorrent and insulting.

Anyways, I'm going out now.

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Simple - send him out to Afganistan to do the 250 hours community service to see what it's actually like on the front line.

Bet he wouldn't piss on a war memorial ever again !!

:wrong:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't imply that I'd pop up in your circle of friends, I meant I'd find you to introduce myself, never mind, I'll bide my time , and we'll see if your quite as chirpy when we do eventually meet, and we will.

Thats my attitude to a few arsehats on here.

Anyway, The guy was a grade a shit for doing that. But we are not a country that puts legal sanctions on Symbols, be it flags, war memorials, the monarchy ec.

So in light of this community service is about right(And a good kicking from 2Para with a bit of luck).

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I don't see the problem, should we fine people who piss on murderers, rapist, and paedos graves?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
you don't see a problem with what ? Him being punished or pissing on a war memorial? What are you trying to imply with the murderers,rapists a nd paedos comment ?

BASICALLY

He's being a ****, and saying that the forces are all murderers, rapist and paedos.

I've got a friend who is my age, grown up with her, who is Harrogate right now, training for Afghan. I asked her about this and you know what, she said that of all the things that he could have done to this memorial, going for a slash on it was the least offencive. He could have thrown eggs, drawn swastika's with his piss, could have draped it in used bog roll and a hole host of other crap that would have REALLY kicked off.

Fact is he was drunk, stuipd and young. He's not bragged about it and (IMO) understands the disrespect of his actions.

As a side not to the "The governments soldiers not my soldiers" comment, since WE, the people and citizens of the United Kingdom employ the government to make decisions on our behalf, that comment is just a long winded way of saying "My soldiers". what the government owns, we own.

I would hav ebeen happy with 100 hours community service and a talk with a few ex-servicemen, not a beating an acutal talk of their experiences.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know smudge, I generally roll with the punches, but that remark was too much, given the amount of kids that are coming back with brain injuries.

..and your remark about your grandfather bombing Germany on the eve of my trip was fine was it?

Stop being so hypocritical and hyper-sensitive. If you cant take what you dish out then dont start it in the first place.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
BASICALLY

He's being a ****, and saying that the forces are all murderers, rapist and paedos.

I've got a friend who is my age, grown up with her, who is Harrogate right now, training for Afghan. I asked her about this and you know what, she said that of all the things that he could have done to this memorial, going for a slash on it was the least offencive. He could have thrown eggs, drawn swastika's with his piss, could have draped it in used bog roll and a hole host of other crap that would have REALLY kicked off.

Fact is he was drunk, stuipd and young. He's not bragged about it and (IMO) understands the disrespect of his actions.

As a side not to the "The governments soldiers not my soldiers" comment, since WE, the people and citizens of the United Kingdom employ the government to make decisions on our behalf, that comment is just a long winded way of saying "My soldiers". what the government owns, we own.

I would hav ebeen happy with 100 hours community service and a talk with a few ex-servicemen, not a beating an acutal talk of their experiences.
yes mate, as I said in my original post, I agree with you, I do think some common sense should be used in his community service to make it really worthwhile i.e it should be working with veterans or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here