Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanna look good like me?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes I am a pillock who is sitting in a £4000 leather office chair with 21 carat gold arm rails, typing on a specially designed VIAO laptop with my initials engraved and who is about to drive to training in a car that costs more than your house.

And no I don't think shes buff. I like my girls with booty.

In London.

Any more questions for the greatest player to never play for England?

So you are about to drive to training but you are in London? Who are you playing for these days then?

C.Kazim-Richards

Jul 26, 2010
From midfield in a team managed by Mark Mcghee? I would bet everything that I own Messi couldnt even do that.

Why I am even justifying myself to someone named after the most useless ainmal to have ever lived. Come back to me brother when your playing for one of europes biggest clubs, a world known celebrity and earning more in money than you can spend. Then you have the right to question my stats.

Yes I am a pillock who is sitting in a £4000 leather office chair with 21 carat gold arm rails, typing on a specially designed VIAO laptop with my initials engraved and who is about to drive to training in a car that costs more than your house.

Dwayne?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
From midfield in a team managed by Mark Mcghee? I would bet everything that I own Messi couldnt even do that.

Why I am even justifying myself to someone named after the most useless ainmal to have ever lived. Come back to me brother when your playing for one of europes biggest clubs, a world known celebrity and earning more in money than you can spend. Then you have the right to question my stats.

:laugh:

My penis can extend to the same length as my legs, can yours? :thumbsup:

I thought you had been shipped on to Toulouse? Are they one of Europe's biggest clubs then now?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Shit? I Put B&HA on the map. Im the player everyone associates with this club. When people talk of real madrid they think of Raul or Di Stefano, with liverpool you get Daglish or Keegan. Wth Brighton, Im the name they think of. Im the Iconic player of the clubs history. And you have the balls to say I'm shit?

Sorry i got that wrong i meant f***ing shit:laugh:

:sick:

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009

So can i question your stats? Because im pretty sure im richer than you, not that it matters but 6 goals in 43 games is a bit shit, surely a man of your intelligence and wealth can see that.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Top fishing, well played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here