Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanna look good like me?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Okay, I'm probably setting myself up for a fall here, but I notice at the bottom of the clothing site there's a reference to kazimrichards.com which if you explore it actually refers to the 'Made In' clothing range. Given the level of detail in kazimrichards.com if this is a hoax it has been created by someone with waaay too much time on their hands!

Anyway I only buy my togs from Junior McDougald! :thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Okay, I'm probably setting myself up for a fall here, but I notice at the bottom of the clothing site there's a reference to kazimrichards.com which if you explore it actually refers to the 'Made In' clothing range. Given the level of detail in kazimrichards.com if this is a hoax it has been created by someone with waaay too much time on their hands!

Anyway I only buy my togs from Junior McDougald! :thumbsup:

He's obviously some one on a windup, who has noticed CKR's websites and is linking to them.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

:wozza:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
He's obviously some one on a windup, who has noticed CKR's websites and is linking to them.

Yeah, it dawned on me shortly after hitting that pesky 'Submit Reply' button.

I know, EPIC FAIL! :facepalm:

Just ordered one of these from the Junior McDougald range:

sometimes_i_amaze_myself_tshirt-p235121788260586838t5tr_400.jpg

:blush: :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes I am a pillock who is sitting in a £4000 leather office chair with 21 carat gold arm rails, typing on a specially designed VIAO laptop with my initials engraved and who is about to drive to training in a car that costs more than your house.

And no I don't think shes buff. I like my girls with booty.

Out of interest, who are you training with right now? And whats the latest on the transfer to St Ettienne?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don't pretend you don't know who I play for. I train where ever I go. I was in Brazil last month, I still trained to keep in shape.

Well there you go... now I can confirm this is a wind up because he played for Fener in a friendly last week. Has been in training for Fener the last few weeks.

Get a life and stop dissing CKR.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here