Wanna look good like me?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well thank you for your help. Its nice helping people. Like how I helped BH&A ticket sales by bringing in 30% more fans to games than before I signed. Which incidently went back down again when I left. Coincednce? No bro.

The ground was sold out pretty well every week before you arrived so I can't see how you figure that one :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
anyways Mr Kazim-Richards (or whoever it really is) - any chance of a look at a couple more tops in the collection?

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
xl.jpg

C.Kazim-Richards

Jul 26, 2010
COLIN, you didn't answer my question. Leon didn't either.

Pillock.

Yes I am a pillock who is sitting in a £4000 leather office chair with 21 carat gold arm rails, typing on a specially designed VIAO laptop with my initials engraved and who is about to drive to training in a car that costs more than your house.

And no I don't think shes buff. I like my girls with booty.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yes I am a pillock who is sitting in a £4000 leather office chair with 21 carat gold arm rails, typing on a specially designed VIAO laptop with my initials engraved and who is about to drive to training in a car that costs more than your house.

:lolol:You're a joker.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

21 carat you say....doesn't get better than that.

Also, is VIAO a cheap rip-off of Sony VAIO?

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Don't listen to these gaylords Colin

I for one 'wanna look good' just like you so i'll be filling my boots with stuff from your site so I can perfect that 'warming the bench' look just like you.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh balls, the kids are on holidays again, oh well see sensible conversations again early Sep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports