Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanna look good like me?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wow. A clothes line; an online magazine and an entourage larger than the Wu Tang Klan.

I notice there is a pay-per-view section on one of his websites - Do we get to watch him stroking his own ego?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wow a t-shirt that says 'Made In', trendsetting :lolol:

"real clothes for real people" you couldn't be any FURTHER from a 'real' person

Do one you turk

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
when is nathan jones going to register?!

C.Kazim-Richards

Jul 26, 2010
Shit, just like you!

Shit? I Put B&HA on the map. Im the player everyone associates with this club. When people talk of real madrid they think of Raul or Di Stefano, with liverpool you get Daglish or Keegan. Wth Brighton, Im the name they think of. Im the Iconic player of the clubs history. And you have the balls to say I'm shit?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Shit? I Put B&HA on the map. Im the player everyone associates with this club. When people talk of real madrid they think of Raul or Di Stefano, with liverpool you get Daglish or Keegan. Wth Brighton, Im the name they think of. Im the Iconic player of the clubs history. And you have the balls to say I'm shit?

hahahahaha. I actually LOL'd. Obviously this one is a wind up but it's a funny one.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

It's not the C-C Flid, someone on a windup. Ban him now. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here