Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like CoG but surely he is done here now. He has no belief in himself at all. Hopefully he can thrive elsewhere. I like the guy, but he is not good enough for what we want to achieve this year.

Yes, very humble, bur far too anxious. An anxious striker is like an anxious lover. Prone to shooting wide . . .

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Could be that COG knows nobody here wants him so that was his payback. Hopefully will be gone by Saturday just cancel his contract and take the loss if that is possible. I wonder what it would ost to pay him off. How long is he contracted for?

You must be joking, oh hang on , perhaps, you may just not be too far off the money there !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why didn't Coldstone take the pen?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Seems to be a lot of long balls from the Albion. And not going to our own players. Unimpressed.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]636271612392787968[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hemed on for O'Blimey

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
have to say I'm shocked by the vitriol to COG on twitter - it's not the play-off final, calm down.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What happened to that "this season's scapegoat" thread? It did look like Stockdale had it sewn up, but a few clowns on here haven't quite given up on COG for that award.

He's no world beater but I'm guessing he'll have one or two moderately good cameos before he leaves for Doncaster or whatever.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Capture.JPG

well, that escalated quickly...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I know he isn't flavour of the month but why on earth is CoG ahead of Colunga in the pecking order? I know we want to offload Colunga but I'd rather him play than CoG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here