Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Penalty missed! Bad penalty by Chris O'Grady (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot is too high. Chris O'Grady should be disappointed.

What a twunt!

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
I still like COG. He shouldn't have been allowed to take that pen when obviously not having a good night.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Every game we control first half and tend to go ahead. Then second half we lose control of the gam and let the other team in. Very familiar pattern every single time.
I don't agree. We didn't control the first half against Blackburn. Once we'd scored, they never really looked like getting back in it.

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
Capture.PNG

BBC don't usually bother giving any description, must have been pretty bad!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm sorry COG, but you're a complete waste of resources. Nothing less than a liability tonight, and that's against Walsall. Not on,y are you stopping better players playing, you're eating up wages which can be reinvested into the squad. Bugger you Sheffiled United for not pursuing him further.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Could be that COG knows nobody here wants him so that was his payback. Hopefully will be gone by Saturday just cancel his contract and take the loss if that is possible.

That will be 1 million+ pounds down the drain.

At least we have the rest of this transfer window, 3 other transfer windows, and 2 loan windows to try to recoup something.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I like CoG but surely he is done here now. He has no belief in himself at all. Hopefully he can thrive elsewhere. I like the guy, but he is not good enough for what we want to achieve this year.

Well this is the point. He tries, but it's not working. No need for folk to throw abuse. Mind you, I'd stick it out for his wonga.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like CoG but surely he is done here now. He has no belief in himself at all. Hopefully he can thrive elsewhere. I like the guy, but he is not good enough for what we want to achieve this year.

Yes, very humble, bur far too anxious. An anxious striker is like an anxious lover. Prone to shooting wide . . .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Could be that COG knows nobody here wants him so that was his payback. Hopefully will be gone by Saturday just cancel his contract and take the loss if that is possible.
You can't just cancel someone's contract.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I like O'Grady, but he's not good enough. Got to free up his wages.
Every time I try positive spin on the fella he kicks me in the bollox.

I'll not be dusting off "he's not as bad as NSC will have you believe" for a little while.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
But if COG goes you will only start on JFK/Solly/Dunk or someone else. Might be worth keeping COG to deflect the vitriol from some of you keyboard warriors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here