Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#Wallofnoise - sign up to back the team

Well, that worked well!

Started off fine; somebody around the Police Box Crew was banging something (the back wall maybe) which gave impetus to the chant and it seemed to be growing. Then the banging stopped and it all drifted away....................

Oh well. Let's try again Saturday eh?

Its looking more and more like we need a big drum:moo:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Well, that worked well!

Started off fine; somebody around the Police Box Crew was banging something (the back wall maybe) which gave impetus to the chant and it seemed to be growing. Then the banging stopped and it all drifted away....................

Oh well. Let's try again Saturday eh?

So it was going well when something was being banged, then when that stopped it tailed off?

Think we all know what that means...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
:bounce:

Let's go again tomorrow fellas.

3.10 - Tony Bloom's Blue and White Army.

Enjoy the game, if you feel the urge to moan, just count to 5 and shout some encouragement.

PG

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Let's go again tomorrow fellas.

3.10 - Tony Bloom's Blue and White Army.

Enjoy the game, if you feel the urge to moan, just count to 5 and shout some encouragement.

PG

Just been watching latesttv on freeview channel 8, they have beenshowing withdean years, all the managers put down the players success down to the team spirit and the impact of the fans.

I think we've all got too comfortable watching and not backing! For that reason I'm in.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'm in - I have lozenges ready. Never happened to me before but on Tuesday night my voice turned into a squeak and a croak after half-time. Very poor. Must have been the cold air, or something.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will have a go but WSL (North End) is either 3/4 empty or full of daytripping picnickers who spend most of the game looking at their phones or comparing Waitrose with Tesco or something.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I will try again. East side of the North stand. But when ever I try I am all on my own. Feels bit weird. I want to get behind the team and give my full support but just need others around me to help too.
All for one !!
:albion2:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I will try again. East side of the North stand. But when ever I try I am all on my own. Feels bit weird. I want to get behind the team and give my full support but just need others around me to help too.
All for one !!

Move more central next season if you can. We are behind the goal and will always welcome more willing singers.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
All for one !!

The North West always looking for a few good men or women . Lets have ten minutes of Blue and white army today keep it going don't worry when people look at you like you are mental get involved :jester:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Move more central next season if you can. We are behind the goal and will always welcome more willing singers.

I would love to. As I experienced the away atmosphere against Bournemouth and I couldn't stop singing, that was my first away game and I was blown away by how loud we was.

Be good if we could get loud today. Really get behind the team.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Well done to those in WSU who persevered with this for a while. And hats off to the Police Box crew who were louder than usual and kept this going well.

PG

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

Resurrection of this required.

As Tony has made a special trip back to see us, the least we can do is a decent rendition of #TonyBloomsBluenWhiteArmy on Boxing Day

From minute 10 please folks. Sign up below.

PG

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm in for the TB chant...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here