Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#Wallofnoise - sign up to back the team

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
good crack at a easy to join in song keep it up all you singers and clappers, and b*****ks to the kill joys, enjoyed every bit of it today in the north stand.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
As promised, a bounce of this thread.

We've shown some great support away from home the last couple of games, let's match the commitment at home. From the first whistle, whatever your views on Barber, Burke, Hyypia and the price of pies, time for everyone to get behind the team

Remember, 10 mins in for Tony Bloom's Blue and White Army.

PG

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
As promised, a bounce of this thread.

We've shown some great support away from home the last couple of games, let's match the commitment at home. From the first whistle, whatever your views on Barber, Burke, Hyypia and the price of pies, time for everyone to get behind the team

Remember, 10 mins in for Tony Bloom's Blue and White Army.

PG
I'm in. Was good last time and might be really needed tonight unless the game has already sparked the normally subdued evening crowd into life.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If its anything Like B'Muff away it could be great, however on a cold tuesday night with another win not insight I can't see it catching on quite as well.

However I will join in and get the middle of the WSU going.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It needs small pockets in each stand committed to keeping the "Tony Bloom's blue and white army" going, continuously. Others will fade in and out at different times, but if some groups made a concerted effort to keep this going, it could be good.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It needs small pockets in each stand committed to keeping the "Tony Bloom's blue and white army" going, continuously. Others will fade in and out at different times, but if some groups made a concerted effort to keep this going, it could be good.
This. It is the ultimately inclusive chant. The loons who want to make a constant noise regardless of what is happening on the pitch can do so, others can join in the chanting as and when they choose, and there is also the "clap only" option for non-chanters...

It is also something that, despite the current malaise, people can chant with genuine pride. We might not have done well for the last couple of months but we are still a club on the up and our time will come.

"Tony Bloom's Blue and White Army...!!!"

#TBBAWA

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This. It is the ultimately inclusive chant. The loons who want to make a constant noise regardless of what is happening on the pitch can do so, others can join in the chanting as and when they choose, and there is also the "clap only" option for non-chanters...

It is also something that, despite the current malaise, people can chant with genuine pride. We might not have done well for the last couple of months but we are still a club on the up and our time will come.

"Tony Bloom's Blue and White Army...!!!"

This. We've got to persevere, eventually it might become fully inclusive and a regular thing. It was brill at B'muff, getting 15k doing it at home would be fabulous

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I couldn't make the Rotherham game so not sure what it was like but I will be there tonight and for the first time in 1901 in the South-West corner. I will be there with a mate, both will be p1$$ed up and singing along. :albion2:

#TBBAWA

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake

....am not sure whether the 'we hate Palace' addendum to this somehow kills the continuity. Anyway. 10 mins.............

Jolene81

Jan 28, 2014
Worthing
I'm up for this! I have a massive gob. :O
Although from the behaviour of the North Stand at home games of late I propose the recurring chant should be "We only sing when we're winning" lol
:albion2:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Woeful last night.

Just incredibly poor, especially given we were 1-0 up.

I gave it everything I had at the front of WSU G but I might as well have been singing "Glad All Over" in light of how many people joined in.

10/10 to the Police Box Crew for their effort with it. Everyone else was useless. Bozza, you don't sit far away from me - what was your experience?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Woeful last night.

Just incredibly poor, especially given we were 1-0 up.

I gave it everything I had at the front of WSU G but I might as well have been singing "Glad All Over" in light of how many people joined in.

10/10 to the Police Box Crew for their effort with it. Everyone else was useless. Bozza, you don't sit far away from me - what was your experience?

Yeah, didn't really work last night. The 'left' of the North were singing it about 5-6 mins in but only for a couple of mins. A few of us tried to get it going around 10 mins but it died a death.

Having said that, thought the atmosphere was pretty good in the 1st half. Thought we could have done more (especially the north) in the last few minutes when the team needed our support. All I could hear was collective nail-biting.

Will bounce again for Saturday. Like the team, we must persevere.

PG

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yeah, didn't really work last night. The 'left' of the North were singing it about 5-6 mins in but only for a couple of mins. A few of us tried to get it going around 10 mins but it died a death.

Having said that, thought the atmosphere was pretty good in the 1st half. Thought we could have done more (especially the north) in the last few minutes when the team needed our support. All I could hear was collective nail-biting.

Will bounce again for Saturday. Like the team, we must persevere.

PG

I was done after B'Muff and Spurs away, I was all sang out and for once actually wanted to sit and watch the game. The others around me seem to feel the same. But we all agreed back on it Saturday, hopefully another 3 points.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Well, that worked well!

Started off fine; somebody around the Police Box Crew was banging something (the back wall maybe) which gave impetus to the chant and it seemed to be growing. Then the banging stopped and it all drifted away....................

Oh well. Let's try again Saturday eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here